Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMilvi on 09/06/2013

It looks really good. Work's just like it should. It arrived not harmed. It's a manly watch. I gave it to my husband and he was really pleased and wore it on the same day. Haven't got any con's really. Maybe the belt could be a little stronger but time will show if it will fall apart or not. Maybe it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDjin86 on 01/31/2013

nice watch for its price, suits rather well for various clothes and wears comfortable on hand. But you have to understand that`s price give you the same quality, but i can say it reality costs this money. The order was delivered in 35 days to Russia, its rather good because of the Christmas holidays ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedupastore on 08/03/2010

- It´s very beautiful. - The color combines with a lot of clothes. - It´s a Square(squares watches are great). - You can use it with social or urban clothes style! - It´s a little bit weak(it can break easily if falls on floor). - The watchband is tiny and slim. It´s a great Watch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjarcz on 04/25/2010

Very good design stainless steel for watch. Very good design, antialeric. Watch is very big. Leather strap is origin. Good price. Glass and the "diamonds" leave some white particles while moving around the watch. I said I was really reaching for something. This one was a hit, right out of the park with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMilling on 01/13/2010

*Cheap *Stylish *Battery included, was ticking on arrival *Stainless steel *No plastic *Ticks loudly *The glass cracked when I dropped it on the carpet. *The wristlet was stiff and it made it a bit tricky to wear. *2 of the hands were glued on (the two smallest indicators) The glass could have inner ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections