DX » Community » Reviews » Motorcycle Sunscreen / Dust-proof / Rain-Proof Cover - Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysubatomik on 06/26/2014

Great cover! Excellent quality made??! Excellent protection from the sun and rain, as well as dirt and dust! I recently started using it. Prior to that, I had another case of local production which quickly became worthless! And this I still like the fact that a very compact little zanemaet space when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElyas on 09/26/2013

there is not really much to say about a bike cover for the price you get a decent cover with good material. it comes with a little pouch. the cover even has a place for the bike mirror's that fits on the bike not really that i can think you get what you paid for but this is better than the price i would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybuckmaw on 04/11/2013

Solid construction Good Stitching Lightweight Reflective Water repellent Room built in for optional trunk Will not fit 150cc Retro style scooters with wide handlebars with two mirrors. Good for day to day use, but not for permanent storage outdoors in extreme elements. Get this if you have a 50cc or ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections