DX » Community » Reviews » A13 1.4V 280mAh Zinc Air Batteries for Hearing-Aid - Silver (10 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrios1975 on 07/04/2014

The batteries are used in hearing aids my father and work perfectly. Before he bought in the clinic where he does the treatment and is for three times the price. He is very satisfied because the batteries have the same duration he bought before and is much cheaper. The quality of the packaging and also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrios1975 on 06/03/2014

The batteries are used in hearing aids my father and work perfectly. Before he bought the clinic where the treatment is for three times the price. He is very satisfied because the batteries have the same duration he bought before and is much cheaper. The quality of the packaging and also good and allows ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byViniciusBRA on 01/22/2014

It's a very nice product, but it had a delay on shipment... well, the batteries are great. Delay on shipment, I thought tat it wasn't arrive, but, arrived. I like to buy on Dx.com, but every customer like to receive your package in less time that is possible I just think, that the factory that transports ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections