DX » Community » Reviews » Whiten Exfoliating Moisturizing Foot Care Mask - White (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
nice It works!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byA02940 on 06/30/2015

The socks are somewhat small, they barely fit my feet (size 43-44). The liquid smells quite bad and I had a tingling and burning feeling at times and was a bit scared. Nothing happened for more than a week (despite a few thin layers of skin detaching), but after maybe 2 weeks hell was loose so to... Read more

Impression:It works!;

0 0 0

• posted byZcippy on 01/20/2015

This is a really great product! Great quality! Great build technique! Nice price (even if it wouldn't hurt if it was a little bit lower). If you are looking for something like this, look no further, this will be of great use to you in your everyday life and can sustain constant use because of the... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byimpresjaa on 04/04/2014

PRICE is really good, socks are easy to use, one package - one pair, they soften the skin and ex-foliate feet deeply. Nice scent, really working ingredients, what can a woman want more? So, all girls longing for "baby feet" - buy this mask. It's a miracle-cure! can't find any now, but I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhuplik on 01/16/2014

It really works (even so you have to sometimes wait more that one week to exfoliate your old feet skin). Your feet will look like baby's feet for long time then. :) It is definitely safer than feet razor. Not possible to put on bigger foot (EU ~9 and higher) Would be good to have bigger size to... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: