DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 7.5W 720lm 3500K 15-5630 LED Warm White Light Spotlight (AC 85~265V)
  • 5 star 22 ( 96% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byenaor1 on 07/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Low power consumption, very bright and naturally warm light, and according initial impressions build quality looks good. The price is good but I hope it goes even cheaper. Fantastic replacement for halogen spotlights The colour form the light is very good Nice light, doesn... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynightmarehe on 06/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Bright as a 50W halogen light i used before. Price is very good.Cons:Maybe look of a light, It looks like a toy, but for most of users it is not worth to talk about.OtherThoughts:Need to take into consideration that 3500K is not so warm light as you were used to with cla... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaddy771 on 05/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Cheap, bright and efficient replacement for halogen bulbs. Does not produce as much heat as halogen bulbs.Cons:No cover on the front. The fins make this bulb harder to insert in my fixtures than glass bulbs, but it fits fine. It's extremely bright if you look dir... Read more

0 1
  • posted byBigJust on 05/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Reasonable price for what they are available for where I live. The colour form the light is very good and it is still working well a few week on (more than I can say for some of the other bulbs I have bought from here).Cons:Can't say there are any cons if I am honest.Other... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWesti on 05/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Nice light, doesn't get hot, you can touch it even though there is no cover over top. Did I mention that I love it Light spectrum is great, 7.5 W is fabulous and will not kill your hydro bill is you leave 8 or 10 of them on for a whileCons:None whatsoever at le... Read more

0 0
  • posted byValentinVasilev on 05/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Low power consumption, very bright and naturally warm light, and according initial impressions build quality looks good. The price is good but I hope it goes even cheaper. On the box it says that they don't get hot but after five minutes working I noticed that they actuall... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystunsch on 05/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This spotlight is very bright. Almost too much. I replaced 4 standard 50W halogen spotlights with these and the result has been fantastic. It lights my living room way better than the old spotlights. Color is more white than yellow, still quite nice for a living room.Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAziona on 05/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- The lights are really bright. I do not much about lumen and colours of lights but they appear to give much more light then the 20watt and 50watt halogen lights that I used in my garage (I have 12 of them up in the ceiling). - I hope they last long, you might be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJallukola1 on 05/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Bright and powerful. Saves energy and wont produce heat as much as halogen bulbs. Saves electricity and probably these will last for years to come. Price is really good for the quality.Cons:Even too bright. It really takes some time for eyes to recover if you w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykavol on 04/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:* one of the highest luminous fluxes available for GU10 LED and definitely best for the price (at the time I bought it) * almost the same size as MR16 halogen, fits the luminaire perfectly * wide angle (may be a con for effects, but good for normal room lighting) * comfo... Read more

LTR: 30W halogen, 5W LED, 11W CFL, this one LTR: 30W halogen, 5W LED, 11W CFL, this one
    1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections