DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 7.5W 720lm 3500K 15-5630 LED Warm White Light Spotlight (AC 85~265V)
  • 5 star 72 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byenaor1 on 07/07/2014

Low power consumption, very bright and naturally warm light, and according initial impressions build quality looks good. The price is good but I hope it goes even cheaper. Fantastic replacement for halogen spotlights The colour form the light is very good Nice light, doesn't get hot, you can touch it even though there is no cover over top. No cover ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygilberts on 06/30/2014

- Pretty bright - Light color isn't too blueish - Very little power used (7W measured with Kill-A-Watt) - Runs pretty cool even after extended use - Physical build quality is adequate The only con I can find is that the beam is very wide; almost 180 degrees. I use this bulb in a bedside reading lamp. It's sometimes annoying when stray light gets in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byouton on 06/18/2014

I have bought other GU10 leds and this is brighter than them. It is brighter than the 50W halogens that I used before. Almost 2 month waiting... Light temperature is different than 50W halogens... it seems more white than yellow. Bright enough to replace 50W halogens and save you quite a bit of money on your power bill. They say that they don't get ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynightmarehe on 06/17/2014

Bright as a 50W halogen light i used before. Price is very good. Maybe look of a light, It looks like a toy, but for most of users it is not worth to talk about. Need to take into consideration that 3500K is not so warm light as you were used to with clasic bulb. I use maybe 20 of them in my spot lights in a house. I also use some E27 and E14 led lights.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byszutsg on 06/11/2014

Surpisingly good light output, warm color temperature, wide angle light output, not so focused as a normal halogen spot. The light output equals a 50W halogen. Not really 720 lumens, but equals a 2-3 more expensive light bulb. Ordered 3 of them, and very satisfied with the product. I'm using it in a bathroom with dark walls, and they lights up the bathroom ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaddy771 on 05/26/2014

Cheap, bright and efficient replacement for halogen bulbs. Does not produce as much heat as halogen bulbs. No cover on the front. The fins make this bulb harder to insert in my fixtures than glass bulbs, but it fits fine. It's extremely bright if you look directly at the light, brighter than 50W halogen bulbs. Would be better if it came with a glass ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byBigJust on 05/23/2014

Reasonable price for what they are available for where I live. The colour form the light is very good and it is still working well a few week on (more than I can say for some of the other bulbs I have bought from here). Can't say there are any cons if I am honest. No other thoughts. The price is fair and the quality is good. If you are looking to swap ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWesti on 05/20/2014

Nice light, doesn't get hot, you can touch it even though there is no cover over top. Did I mention that I love it Light spectrum is great, 7.5 W is fabulous and will not kill your hydro bill is you leave 8 or 10 of them on for a while None whatsoever at least none that I can think of at the moment or have discovered This is a great light and looks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byValentinVasilev on 05/19/2014

Low power consumption, very bright and naturally warm light, and according initial impressions build quality looks good. The price is good but I hope it goes even cheaper. On the box it says that they don't get hot but after five minutes working I noticed that they actually get pretty hot. I personally like the aluminium radiator and I think it should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystunsch on 05/18/2014

This spotlight is very bright. Almost too much. I replaced 4 standard 50W halogen spotlights with these and the result has been fantastic. It lights my living room way better than the old spotlights. Color is more white than yellow, still quite nice for a living room. The leds front has no glass protection whatsoever. This is at least suboptimal. Not ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections