Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarmand554 on 01/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The clock is very beautiful and elegant. - is medium in size. very good product. very beautiful, very elegant and looks very sophisticated. It came in a bag, well packaged, no scratches or defects Cons:Two of them buttons have no function. OtherThoughts:honestly, there'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrafitoprilep on 02/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These watches look very seriously and look like an expensive watch for rich men. Strap is similar to leather, though, is not. This seems very expensive. Cons:Not expensive but There is nothing to pay $ 6 more than - Almost immediately broke down the lever for the supply... Read more

0 0
  • bom
    posted byAlysoncarvalho on 02/23/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Muito Bonito, e ótima qualidade. vem com m botão magnético ainda por cima, o material é de ótima qualidade, chegou em bons estado. é uma pena que nao chega mais rápido com frete gratis, assi eu compraria muito mais.............. Read more

0 0
  • posted byGabMarchetti on 12/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good looking, very good price and works well (shows me the hours). That's it, you can buy around 10 of them and sell for 250% of this price here in Brazil. Cons:Seems very fragile because of its weight, it's too light for a watch. The leather band is definetely not... Read more

1 0
  • posted byanzonixix on 11/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice battery operated watch. Comes working out of the box, just set the time. For the week that I have had it it has been on exactly on time, so I quess it is reliable then. Feels solid. Cons:Don't pull the stitching on the leather. Just cut the loose ends and it will s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLARS067 on 09/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For the money this is a super hours... Come Packed in a package that is easy and safe! On the hand are sitting good, solid look from afar))Buy without a doubt!!! Cons:The belt is of poor quality, quickly lost the view. The side buttons decorative does not perform any fu... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycgargu on 07/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For the price is a good coice, till now, belt have resisted daily use. Cons:The first day it looses the dummys "hand watch", I had to open and extracted them out. I bothered me but true must be said, nobody noted it. Furthermore, the desing is very n... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydavfeb112 on 10/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:t's a really nice looking watch. I've gotten several comments about it, didn't expect that it's going to be so good for such a price. But the build quality is ok. It goes exactly with the same speed as time goes. Cons:the leather strap is really bad quality, broke after... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywilliam25 on 10/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Overall, this watch as got a Nice look For a price like this, it is simply Affordable Not to say, this watch is Easy to use. (no complexity) The components is Lightweight and hence comfortable Durable (Mechanism). so far it lasted on me for months. The only issue is bat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluisvasconcelos on 07/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- The clock is very beautiful and elegant. - The clock has a great size - The clock is very easy to look at the hours. -It was delivered to my house without any problem It was my first buy-in deal extreme and I am delighted Cons:The problem I have encountered on the clo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections