DX » Community » Reviews » Charming White Stainless Steel Lady's Crystal Quartz Wrist Watch
  • 5 star 11 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGulad on 02/24/2013

The time piece is elegant and stylish. The design is great and it is a perfect watch to use as a gift. It has no scratches and the price is good. Looks beautiful on you when you were white outfit. I will definitely order for more and recommend to others. The straps could be a little longer except the manufacturer does not want fat people or people with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byv0id81 on 02/01/2013

Built good, the length may be adjusted ("circles" could be removed using some very thin pin). Looks alot more expensive than $6. It has a rhinestone on the face that move. The material and good quality and the price is very inviting. The floating crystals around the watch face glitter beautifully. I have not found none. None for now. My wife ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytrojanhorse on 11/29/2012

Elegantné hodinky s nádychom luxusu, strojcek presný, dorucenie cca za 20 dní. Materiál je nieco ako nerezová ocel, kameinky sú pevne prilepené bez náznaku ich odtrhnutia. Zaujímavo vyzerajú volné kamienky v korunke hodiniek, ktoré sa tam v kružnici pohybujú. co sa týka ceny,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byixyran on 08/08/2011

- Simpotichnye watch. - It is going to a white blouse and the other white clothing. - There will not meet her watch other people (unlikely). - Quartz, respectively, do not lead them. - Waddle stones around the dial-looking attractive and expensive. - A simple clasp. - Do not shake his hand. Size at the time. - Very attractive price. On view look more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfmmirel on 01/23/2011

Good materials Keeps good time Very good looking Received in perfect state, no scratches, no cracks, no mechanical issues, all the small stones are in to place. The size is very appropriate for a ladies hand, it's not to big. The moving balls inside the watch are a nice touch, quite an eye catcher. The one I received had the closing clip on the bracelet ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygamewinter on 01/10/2011

Made well good clasp and the links are strong. Very charming to look at. Looks different. Watch keeps good time. It feels nice and smooth to wear. Great price. It is GREAT all round 10 out of 10 No really cons that I can think of. maybe selling this watch in different colours other than white would be good. I think a Black one would look good and I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBarqers on 02/10/2010

This watch is very pretty! It has very good build quality and it is possible to remove links from this watch! The jewels on the inside of the glass actually rotate around the dial depending on which way you rotate your wrist. The latch does not come undone by itself, and each jewel shines very brightly. PS do not be fooled by the pictures, they make ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylindoux on 01/16/2010

- Really looks nicer than i thought - because i was afraid that i might look cheap - Surprised that the watch looks more than it's HKD6!! Great!! - Quick delivery time and well packaged - Really like the moving stones inside the watch - None for now - Hope that it will not change coloring when worn - Concerning the stones on the circles, I suggest (... Read more

0 0
  • posted byallie2026 on 11/09/2009

- Easy to read face - Keeps time very accurately - Very attractive design - White enamelling on band is gorgeous - The floating crystals around the watch face glitter beautifully - Sturdy construction, very good quality build None Stunning, and I mean STUNNING value. I love this watch and wear it all the time. I have received many compliments for it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLaninhaflh on 11/02/2009

Adorei. Very beautiful, elegant and discreet. It has a rhinestone on the face that move. The material and good quality and the price is very inviting. Great gift for the affections and even; I'll buy more for Christmas. ??? I have not found none against, more if there are any promise I will post later. so far the best advice I can give is: If you like ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections