DX » Community » Reviews » Folding Speedlight Softbox - Black + White (20 x 30cm)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Raiden13 on 03/31/2014

Pros: Easy to fix to speedlite flash using the elastic velcro band. Convenient to carry around with bag provided. Gives very good light diffusion and helps lessen hotspot on shiny subjects. The silver inner linning maximised the light from the flash. It works well for my macro photography. Light weight and can be easily carried around using the... Read more

0 0
  • posted by mbonok on 05/18/2013

Pros: - Price is OK for an universal soft box - Flash mounting is wide - it comes with a bag to carry around neatly Cons: - The white sheet in of the soft box is very thin - Since the flash mounting is wide, it could become too wide for some devices. I used it on my NISSIN 622 and the mount is too big and had to struggle with strapping the soft... Read more

3 0
  • posted by RicardoConsonni on 04/25/2013

Pros: - Very lightweight, yet sturdy. It has a wire frame (metal?) around the translucent window. - Folds flat neatly and comes with a zippered nylon carrying case. - The inside is silver-lined, and the sides are sewn, so light doesn't leak - Silicone anti-slip strips inside each flap of its 'neck' help keeping it in place when attached to flas... Read more

Front view, you can see its size Elastic strip holds softbox in place Back view of attached softbox Softbox inside its carrying case. Very neat!
    5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections