DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Wrist Grip Strap for Canon / Nikon / Sony DSLR Cameras - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byErnest204 on 03/19/2014

It is of very good quality for it's price (very cheap) and is very handy once you get used to it. Shippment was not so fast, I was waiting for a month and a half, and since there was no tracking number, I couldn't be aware of it's location Shippment was not so fast, but it doesn't matter that much, once you receive the package you get to know that it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byostinmartin on 10/30/2013

It comes yesterday. That's the second Wrist strap I've bought. This one is good for Camera with moving window. Wrist strap is better then my previous one for cannon I don like lock on the Wrist maybe later I will get used for it It's Ok for my tri-pod, but I'm agree that It makes it a litle bit unstable. good for any camera Wrist strap feels better ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygutterball on 08/19/2013

After screwing it in, the tri-pod mount is centered! VERY important if you are using a tri-pod. Another strap I used offset the tri-pod mount by a bit and this caused the camera to become very unsteady on a tripod. Good pricing. Says Canon, made in Japan on the bottom. Don't really like the strap on this one. Feels excessively big and bulky. The Mennon ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytazeux on 07/18/2013

Very nicely sewn and made, strong plastic parts, nice double sided screw attachment, buckles are also fairly strong (classic side release type), the buckle on the piece that attaches to the top of the camera is metal, cords are nylon and strong. The leather is probably faux, has a little smell to it when you first open the package. Very useful because ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections