DX » Community » Reviews » Silica Gel Reusable Moisture-Proof Bead Desiccant - Blue
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymuzarco on 04/16/2014

compact, useful, does exactly what is supposed to. Dries food, removes odors, et cetera. might be too small for some, it's about the size of a matchbox. It looks very simple so at first I thought it might not be much. Also it's not very cheap since for less than that you can buy a sack of kitty litter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjrWilde on 11/09/2013

Really Cheap. Good to be blue, this change the color when saturated. Put in microwave for two times for 1 minute and it´s blue again, fine to be used. Plastic that envolve silica is very thhin and fragile. The packaging that the product is bad, sealless enough to get the product in your home it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byendreottem on 10/28/2013

I bought a bunch of these to protect my photo gear and musical instruments when I carry them around in a bag between gigs or photo shoots. This is a cheap insurance against humidity and mildew. These are bigger than most Silica Gel bags, so if they won't necessarily fit in a small bag or box. Any photographer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySanpj on 04/25/2013

It comes dryed so no need to heat before use. the cristals are well formed and no dust comes out when shaking. Well ventilated and very efficient in space Can only be regenerated in a microwave, a convencional oven will burn the plastic first. The plastic is't heat resistant so it will deform with every ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections