DX » Community » Reviews » C-203 1.2G Wireless 1/3" CMOS NTSC Digital Video Camera w/ 4-LED IR Night Vision - Black (2.7mm)
Customer’s impression:
incredible Mini Hidden
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRodrigoFn on 07/30/2015

Ótimo produto, atende minhas necessidades, recomendo a todos. preço bom, e embalagem super confiável.

Impression:incredible,Mini;

0 0 0

• posted byeltravieso on 01/08/2015

I got one of these to put over my daughters crib while the wife is in the living room. I had one for the first child and it was great. PRO: Image and audio quality is great. Nice and small. CON: Only problem is once the camera is in place and the receiver is adjusted to view the image you cannot... Read more

Impression:incredible;

0 0 0

• posted bypelleakapelle on 11/03/2014

Pros: The wireless transmission range is very good, goes through multiple walls without distortion, it was very easy to install the camera mounting bracket. Cons: If only it were a digital tuner it may be easier to have a consistent feed, it seems each time the camera is turned on the frequency a... Read more

Impression:incredible,Mini,Hidden;

0 0 0

• posted by2610david on 04/12/2014

I bought the camera one month ago and I am satisfied with the results. It has all the things that a camera should have and it's better than most of other cameras. The picture is very sharp and clearly visible. What's really great about the product is that it's very small and that's why it's very... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by2610david on 04/12/2014

very happy camera works great package I got about two weeks,it is very excellent quality, the picture is great. it is a small camera it is great to hide i love it. very happy camera works great package I got about two weeks,it is very excellent quality,it is a small camera it is great to hide i I... Read more

0 2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere