DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement PU + ABS Back Case Cover for Iphone 4S - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrndmgn73qfcoc on 06/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks awesome, a mix of iPhone 4/5 design and a great way make your phone stand out but just a bit. Cons:The original part has some black protective film above the area where battery is located but this one hasn't but i suppose this makes no difference. It also feels a... Read more

0 1
  • posted bymeisti on 05/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's very cheap and easy to install. Looks good. Maybe one of the cheapest back covers! It looks a lot like the iPhone 5. It would be cool if it could enlarge the iPhone 4S ;) Cons:The quality is not that good, no Apple logo and there is a sharp edge. OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytom0310 on 05/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the back cover arivered in a protecting package so it looks perfect after shpping. for disconnecting the old cover of your iphone a special screw driver is needed. when you have on the replacing is very easy. only the Two s screws at the bottem need to be remo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblonglock on 04/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Fits perfectly. - For this price it can't get any better. - I like the material, it looks simple yet elegant. - I actually like the fact that there's no apple logo. Cons:- Some may not like it because there's no logo, but as I said I actually prefer it this way. It's a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections