DX » Community » Reviews » Cool AK-47 Bullet Shape Ice Cubes Trays Maker DIY Mould - Deep Green
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytimevt on 07/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:nice ak 7.62*39 cartridge shaped ice trace. color is green but for this kind of staff it should be white or more aggressive (red, orange, black).Cons:plastic seems to be not really robust in use (plastic straps would be worn out fast and even on my ice tray it close to be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflockinocki on 09/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:easy to use and looks cool, fun at the party and guest realy enjoy fun ice bits in there drinks, and can be a good conversation starterCons:the size is reasonable but it could have been abit bigger other then that i cant think of any thing else, maybe should have sold in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynukenik on 03/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I wondered how this thing would work, in order to form full bullet shapes. It's a clever design, and it does work. It produces ice that looks very much like a loaded shell shape.Cons:This is not going to cool a lot of drinks, so if you really want to use it for... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections