DX » Community » Reviews » Cool AK-47 Bullet Shape Ice Cubes Trays Maker DIY Mould - Deep Green
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytimevt on 07/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:nice ak 7.62*39 cartridge shaped ice trace. color is green but for this kind of staff it should be white or more aggressive (red, orange, black). Cons:plastic seems to be not really robust in use (plastic straps would be worn out fast and even on my ice tray it close to b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoland123123 on 12/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:affordable and easy to use. Came well packaged and very simple to use. You just put water in, close it and wait for the ice to form. cannot get any easier than this. Cons:none that I could think off OtherThoughts:This product will break the ice on every reunion at home... Read more

0 0
  • posted byonte321 on 09/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works! Does make bullet shaped ice cubes. The price! Would pay twice as much if would have in my country. Cons:Not the best quality on the latches, just one did latch for me. Although with the help of a rubberband the problem was solved. Does make smaller ice bullets c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflockinocki on 09/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:easy to use and looks cool, fun at the party and guest realy enjoy fun ice bits in there drinks, and can be a good conversation starter Cons:the size is reasonable but it could have been abit bigger other then that i cant think of any thing else, maybe should have sold... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynukenik on 03/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I wondered how this thing would work, in order to form full bullet shapes. It's a clever design, and it does work. It produces ice that looks very much like a loaded shell shape. Cons:This is not going to cool a lot of drinks, so if you really want to use it f... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections