DX » Community » Reviews » Embedded Linux DCP08 8-CH Network DVR Digital Video Recorder - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaswitcher on 06/19/2014

Low cost, 8 camera's input, two video ouput - VGA and composite, can work with LAN, can connect SATA HDD. Also it can work with audio channel's and PTZ, but I don't use this features. Can work with Android phone. It support russian language. Very short cable of power supply (I was connected DVR to 12... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoversizeone on 11/19/2013

I think this is an awesome unit. easy to set up easy to mount hard drive (I see someone else was saying the holes did not line up. but they line up perfectly) good size took less than 5 minutes to set up network and about the same for the camera settings. Cheap and nasty remote control and mouse is even ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvitea1 on 09/03/2013

Good quality. Quick installation and small sizes. Work very quietly. HDD 3,5 install very quickly and easy, all bolts was in package. No active cooling, in summer this is very important, because if you install device in the box, active cooling breaks very quickly. Have not voice recording. I connect ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvolsmd on 08/08/2013

Great DVR. Clear images, easy to use. Is plug and play if you don't want to record. If you want, you have to buy a HD sata 2, but is realy easy to instal. No one until now. Works like a charm. If you want to record the images, you have to buy a HD sata 2, but is realy easy to instal. Un unscrew 4 screws ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyfcnz100885 on 06/15/2013

You can set the surveillance of the territory of the firm, I gained 8 cameras at the website DX. If you notice the theft of their property, you just need to buy such a product. When first turned on, it worked immediately. Originally English, but I quickly installed the correct me Russian. Very good product ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byBrRista on 03/23/2013

Great product. It have everyting that DVR recorder shoud have. It comes with all neceserry equpiment. You can do all seting in five minutes. Manual is goog and you got all the drivers for remote accsess on cd. Building quality is great and evrything works great. Only problem that I fing is a holes for ... Read more

3 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections