DX » Community » Reviews » Adjustable Anti-bite Nylon Pet Collar for Mid/Large-sized Dog - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydesmond280210 on 10/11/2013

The best collar i had so far.It is best to have a belt or tie to fit type of dog collar. The material is very durable and easy to wash. Seriously nothing at all about this dog collar. May be Dx can have a more range of sizes for other smaller dogs like the strong jack Russel etc etc etc The best collar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaaveriiK on 07/23/2013

excellent product, very useful to get to walk your dog. material quality and price make it an excellent product. has served me well and I recommend it. I do not see anything wrong with the product. is excellent, money, everything is fine utility. necklaces look no further, this is a great necklace. excellent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBurtelon2 on 05/29/2013

Soft tissue has black with a correct width, is a strong product and closing function if the animal pulls much fully met. In fact the only downside is that I can not use because my dog has very small cueloo this necklace will go great, but that's my fault for not noticing the fiche measures described ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections