DX » Community » Reviews » Water Resistant 20W LED Constant Current Source Power Supply Driver (90~264V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydcalvache on 02/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very useful. Small size with good power and constant currend output. Specifically designed to give power to LED ligths Much better tan other options that i've tried before. It is really wáter resistant. I use it in my bathfoom lighting. Cons:If not enough... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymonoalra on 01/30/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Facil de usar, se realizaron medidas de corriente de salida en funcion de tension de entrada (con variac) y funciaona perfecyo, la variacion maxim de corriente de salida no supera el +/- 2,7% Estas medidad fueron realizadas en mas de 10 fuentes. Cons:Las patas... Read more

0 0
  • posted byecotack on 01/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its sealed so no need to worry about electrocuting yourself on components at mains voltages. Mounting lugs to attach it to your housing. Cons:Can't think of any, but the price can always be lower ;o) OtherThoughts:I used two of these to under drive twenty 3 wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydcalvache on 01/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent product. Works fine with the LEDs and is water resistant. I have used it into an waterproof artifact that iluminates exterior porch. It is very easy to use, the wiring colours makes simple to connect to the 220VAC power source and to the BiPin like L... Read more

0 0
  • posted byushavadi1 on 10/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well packed, good quality, was what I expected, good information. Gets the job done (provieds power to your leds) Strait forward instalation, fast delivery. I used it for lighting two leds SKU: 199871 in series and the light is OK and i am able to replace my T5 with thi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections