DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 3W 400lm 3500K 60-SMD 3528 LED Warm White Light Lamp (220V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypaflviet on 05/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- nice light color : I previously ordered various single lamps to check their color temperature, 6000-7000K is very luminous but too white (the light is "cold"), 3000-3500K is comfortable. - these lamps are dimmable, it's mandatory if you intend to u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrmanus on 04/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Word as expected. This led bulb is cheaper, robust. It has a protective glass and nice luminosity. I used it to replace my old halogen bulb. It is working a week ago and seems good. Very good product. Cons:The bulb has higher power consumption than expected. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerkanD on 01/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good lights with little power consumption. They are cheap and you can get many of them. The build quality seems to be good as well, it fits the socket nicely. Cons:The cons are not that many but I find the color to be slightly green-ish. It's not warm as normal bulbs, i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrlimpens on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This light is truly warm white, low energy consumption (3 watt) Cons:a little bit cheap design, the bulb is not straight but al little bit curved. Be carefull if you want to use this bulbs in too tight cases OtherThoughts:It is to easy to touch the leds, the bul... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections