DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Case for Xbox 360 Controller (Translucent Black)
  • 5 star 59 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRamonHugo on 02/06/2014

It is a very nice cover, a bit dark, but that's how I wanted. Seems to be very resistant. Should have two holes in the control screw holes at the bottom to make the instalation of keyboard easily. Other than the two holes everything is perfect. The thing is, if you won't use the keyboard, it's better to not have the holes. And the holes you can do yourself ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabrielSbrug on 12/15/2013

Excelent item, does everything it is supposed to: since protecting the controller from scratches and general shocks to no giving a better grip for the hands while using it. It's very confortable and helps a lot in long playthroughs. After some time of use there might be a little of grease and dirt inside the rubber case, dur to the swept of the hands.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySmucek on 10/26/2013

One of the best products you can buy, if you own a XBOX360 gamepad, this is a must have. it fits perfectly, and makes you want to hold your gamepad in your hands all day long. NONE. Big none, this is best product, quality, even after hundreds of hours of play, it still fits the gamepad like the first day. Really makes the feel in your hands better, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoysto on 10/03/2013

This silicone protective case for Xbox 360 controllers is a must have. Hands dont slip, it gives girth for those with big hands and protects your controller if dropped. The buttons align perfectly and also allows access to battery. It looks nice with a black controller. The first time putting it on had some difficulties. It can be washed with water.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHailStonE on 06/14/2013

- Perfect fit - Economical - Sturdy & non slippery - Does not add to the weight of the controller - Can access battery without removing it - No undue interference while playing - Acts as a second skin for your controller None so far. This is my second case/skin for my wireless controller. First one was purchased more than a year ago for the wired ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCAMILARDS on 06/01/2013

The Product (Silicone Protective Case for Xbox 360 Controller) has good quality, is comfortable and soft hands. Do not disturb while I'm playing. Adjust the control correctly without breaks, but leaves the buttons free. Easy to apply. It is washable. The color is beautiful. Leaves the control looking new. Keeps shielded control and prevents dirt marks.... Read more

My case Case no controle Capa no controle (parte traseira) Case no controle branco
    0 0
  • posted byDrCacho on 05/18/2013

Have you ever let drop yur xbox 360 controller? Some suffers thinking if that drop culd broke your controller! This sillicone case, helps to protect your controller. Protects from dust and reduces shocks when you accidentally drop your control. Absolutelly essential! Fits perfectly! First time i saw it i feel it would be fragile. In fact some parts ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaxFox on 04/19/2013

The material is very good, I have the product for more than 3 years and it lasted well. The plug in control is perfect. The control is beautiful and elegant. You get more firmness to hold him. You can speak with the time to keep them clean. Some people complain a little plastic smell but I did not have this problem. This is one of those things you buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFireThornz on 02/19/2013

Very good color and texture... Very soft to the touch, but hardens if it hits the ground. It's superb to tug and feel on... very gel-like. The only con is the smell of plastic when I first opened the package. That's it. Great product 10/10 Great product 10/10 Great product 10/10 Great product 10/10 Great product 10/10 Great product 10/10 Great product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjbeduardo on 02/19/2013

Fits very well to the controller Protect as it means to do The material is quite good to touch Cheaper leave all the buttons easy to use Smell bad In some parts it looks very weak and easy to break I recommend it. Even more if you have a personalized controller as me. It will protect and guard your controller from scratches and dirt. It does what it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections