DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Case for Xbox 360 Controller (Translucent Blue)
  • 5 star 12 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMaxFox on 04/19/2013

The material is very good, I have the product for more than 3 years and it lasted well. The plug in control is perfect. The control is beautiful and elegant. You get more firmness to hold him. You can speak with the time to keep them clean. Some people complain a little plastic smell but I did not have this problem. This is a great product and I already ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoshuajag on 03/28/2013

- I find that the feel of the silicone of this cover is way better on the hands than that of the hard plastic - It allows your hands to "breathe" and not get as sweaty during those intense gaming sessions - It protects your controller from damage (in my case, I wanted to keep my Chrome Edition controller looking nice) - The Microsoft Chat ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymihaiserban on 01/27/2013

This product is awesome and feels great in the hand. I bought 4, one for each of my controllers and in different colors. It's also very cheap and worth it considering the extra protection for your precious controllers. Have no major cons for this product. Some grease may build up in the case and you'll need to wash it, but this happens after a long ... Read more

my cases
    0 0
  • posted bysergiobrochado on 01/09/2013

It is perfectly fitted to the joystick, is beautiful, the material is very good, does not slip your hand, all buttons are perfectly available, and is also good for those who have sweating hands, the case prevents sweat spoil control, and also is very good against sugeira now no more dirty Impairs the right analog stick slightly and some top buttons,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIAbad on 11/25/2012

Material is perfect.Color is nice dimensions are perfects for xbox360 oficial pad. I use it in two official pads(one is standard and the other is pro pad) and in boths the case fits perfect.I use in boths and it not have chaps. I ve not found in this ittem.I ve not tryed in other pads,not sure if it will fits well.I consider that it is for official ... Read more

AS IT COMES FROM DX
    0 0
  • posted byleeden22 on 04/24/2011

The product came to me in a transparent packaging. It was simple to install onto the Xbox 360 controller. There was no smell to this product. It had a nice "silicon" feeling after installing it onto the Xbox 360 controller. Now I can be assured that there is no more dirt or sweating palms after holding the Xbox 360 controller. It feels good. The build ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydefaultlife on 04/18/2011

My hands always sweating and this is very big problem for me when I playing game. However I start to use this product and now I feel very confortable! More, easy to clean, you can clean this with wet cloth and It become first day condition. I ordered 4 protector and some products have shape problems. I think bad cutting or something, so sometimes it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byricogb on 12/26/2010

Keeps your controller clean. It gives a cool visual to your controller and if you have more thano one controller, you can buy different colors that help you identify wich controller you and your friends are using. Mantem seu controle limpo e da um visual legal pro controle. Se voce tiver mais que um, pode comprar outras cores de capa e ajudara a identificar ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEVILCITIZEN on 12/07/2010

Looks good on my controller and fits the controller very well. the holse line up very well and leavs plentyof clearance for gaming. Has a nice good grip and feel to it. For the price its great! found similar items other places for double the price. if your not careful you could damage when you put it on. other than that i didnt find anything wrong with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamlorimer on 10/10/2010

this item is so great. -it feels so good on your hands when your playing xbox 360. -blue is a great colour, it looks really cool and good on black controllers. -it is extremely cheap so don't complain about the price of it. -the buy is very very good. there are a few bad things. - it is hard to get on. -a bit off centre. it is good for sweaty hands.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections