DX » Community » Reviews » R1206 UNO + Development Board + Breadboard + Bread Wires Set - Blue
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvedranvinko on 02/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent device and superb price. Make projects with this development board, because learning curve is not that steep and gradually progress as you learn. Ideal for hobbyist and thinkers alike. Easy to use, easy to setup. Cons:Nothing really sticks out. I hav... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypetma835 on 02/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product is just as good as the original but cheaper. This one i have used to build my own door lock, with an outdoor keypad and a cheap RC servo modified for 360 rotation as mechanic lock control. You may use it for alot of projects, it is completely compatible with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBerlesi18 on 11/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:muito bom produto, ideal para quem está iniciando no mundo da programação em arduinos, o que é possivel desenvolver vários projetos, inclusive automação residencial, como lampadas. Cons:até o momento não tive nenhum... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLarshsm on 10/07/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Genious device. I have barely scratched the surface of what you can do with this thing, but belive me its ALOT. Alot of guides and how-to's out there on the internet. Cons:It does take alot of learning to get going with this. If you know any programming in advan... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTaz8du29 on 09/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good board, particularly when you are a newbie like me :). You just have to download the IDE and the drivers at arduino.cc, plug it in your computer and found a tutorial to begin. The photos are realistics. Cons:warning : when you plug in the development board/shie... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections