DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PC Case w/ Screen Protector / Stylus for Nintendo 3DS LL / 3DS XL - Transparent
Customer’s impression:
nice Great! great
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOmoikane1979 on 06/26/2016

Pros: Easily installed to protect the 3DS from normal wear and tear. Also easy to take it off when you want to take it off. Cons: It won't fit in the cradle when you've fit the case so you'll have to take it off if you want to use the cradle to charge your 3DS. So keep that in mind when you buy... Read more

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byAoshimaru on 09/14/2015

Pros: Buen producto, hasta ahora lo uso y cubre bien el 3ds evitando daños Cons: Ninguno

Impression:Great!,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bysbmura on 04/29/2015

good product for price,

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted by8898130 on 12/16/2014

Quality item for such a great price. However, the clear case has some visible scratches even though it was wrapped with cellophane. Overall everything is quite good. Thanks a lot!

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted bydanielkrabby on 07/24/2014

PROS: it fits well with bundle 3ds xl consoles, it pays for the invested price, comes with a good quality stylus, it comes with good screen protectors, the plastic doesn't look cheap and it's resistent. Cons: none that i've noticed Good buy! Good protector with nice accessories. Great for you 3ds... Read more

Impression:great;

0 0 0

• posted byKryma on 01/02/2014

Todo genial, vino muy bien! en su sobre acolchado. Con el stylus, el protector y la carcasa perfectamente. A lo mejor el tiempo, pero como el precio esta muy bien, eso no es muy importante! Realmente es lo que buscaba. Podrían poner mas carcasas! Todo perfecto, es genial y me encanta! justo... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybontakun on 07/15/2013

-Cheap -Case feels solid -Comes with screen protector and bigger stylus -No fitting problem, fits nicely and tightly -Adds a lot more weight to the 3DS XL -Case doesn't cover a part of the 3DS XL Didn't disappointed me at all. Shipping only took a little bit more than a week. Still faster compare... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybontakun on 07/04/2013

-Clear case -Came with stylus and screen protector -Cheap price -Adds about 1/3 more to the original 3DS XL weight. -Part of the 3DS XL is not covered when the lid is closed. Didn't have the fitting problem. It however does adds a lot more weight to the 3DS XL. Screen Protector is glossy. Stylus... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoyoylikeakoi on 04/17/2013

-Clear outer case fits perfectly and is very pretty -Top screen protector fits perfectly -Very smooth and pretty -Bottom screen protector doesn't fit -Took a full 20 days or so to ship THE BOTTOM SCREEN PROTECTOR DOES NOT FIT AMERICAN 3DS XL. I had to cut the bottom screen protector to fit, but... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere