DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PC Case w/ Screen Protector / Stylus for Nintendo 3DS LL / 3DS XL - Transparent
Customer’s impression:
Great!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8898130 on 12/16/2014

Quality item for such a great price. However, the clear case has some visible scratches even though it was wrapped with cellophane. Overall everything is quite good. Thanks a lot! Read more

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byKryma on 01/02/2014

Todo genial, vino muy bien! en su sobre acolchado. Con el stylus, el protector y la carcasa perfectamente. A lo mejor el tiempo, pero como el precio esta muy bien, eso no es muy importante! Realmente es lo que buscaba. Podrían poner mas carcasas! Todo perfecto, es genial y me encanta! justo lo que ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybontakun on 07/15/2013

-Cheap -Case feels solid -Comes with screen protector and bigger stylus -No fitting problem, fits nicely and tightly -Adds a lot more weight to the 3DS XL -Case doesn't cover a part of the 3DS XL Didn't disappointed me at all. Shipping only took a little bit more than a week. Still faster compare to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybontakun on 07/04/2013

-Clear case -Came with stylus and screen protector -Cheap price -Adds about 1/3 more to the original 3DS XL weight. -Part of the 3DS XL is not covered when the lid is closed. Didn't have the fitting problem. It however does adds a lot more weight to the 3DS XL. Screen Protector is glossy. Stylus is a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoyoylikeakoi on 04/17/2013

-Clear outer case fits perfectly and is very pretty -Top screen protector fits perfectly -Very smooth and pretty -Bottom screen protector doesn't fit -Took a full 20 days or so to ship THE BOTTOM SCREEN PROTECTOR DOES NOT FIT AMERICAN 3DS XL. I had to cut the bottom screen protector to fit, but it looks ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections