DX » Community » Reviews » C30 Flood-to-Throw Zooming Glass Optics 100-Lumen LED Flashlight w/ Cree P4-WC / Strap (3*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Small Bright Long lasting
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMortenSchmidt on 07/23/2015

Excelent light. Tailcap has o-Ring and although I can't see one in the front, the zoom slide action definitely seems like it has o-ring as well. Nice and bright, and being able to run on 3-AAA makes it an excellent choice for a backpacking trip where you want to avoid carrying chargers to weight.... Read more

Impression:Bright,Small,Long lasting;

0 0 0

• posted bylurdoeste on 04/03/2015

Very good flashlight for the price. Well constructed and robust. Very bright light that reach long distance.

Impression:Bright,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byahagopia on 04/03/2015

Cons. 3 AAA

0 0 0

• posted byMGodoy71 on 03/09/2015

Good price and good product. Small, aluminium body and strong light.

Impression:Bright,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byvidab18 on 01/12/2015

To be honest, you dont need to buy more expensive torch lights except if you want to use other functions or batteries. Almost kicks a car's ass if you compare their lights..

0 0 0

• posted bytiagoyuzo on 01/23/2014

It is a very good flashlight, create a very clear light. The zoom system is very good, it varies between a very small and powerful square shape light and a big-radius circle of medium light (it doesn't become weak). Very useful in a blackout or a place without light. The lamp is not LED, as the a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytiagoyuzo on 01/23/2014

It is a very good flashlight, create a very clear light. The zoom system is very good, it varies between a very small and powerful square shape light and a big-radius circle of medium light (it doesn't become weak). Very useful in a blackout or a place without light. The lamp is not LED, as the a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byharakiri576 on 12/06/2013

- It is very small, fits nicely in your hands - Weight is not particularly good, not particularly bad either; it's what you would expect from a small bodied, well-built flashlight - It gives PLENTY of light. I have a 6W Hitachi work light that works on the same batteries as the drilling machine,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJonnieThunder on 12/03/2013

I was skeptical regarding the quality/price but this thing blew away my expectations. The zoom feature is different than what I was used to but now I prefer it to my other lights. This flashlight is brighter than any of my other flashlights I got from the store at over $20 a piece. Had it for 2 a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybobbykoh on 10/24/2013

Its a good torch. Very bright for it's small size. The head is zoom-able. It still very bright even at maximum spread. Uses 3 AA battery. So far I have it for emergency use (not camping or night travelling) and it still hold charge after more than 6 month. Only need to care if the battery leaks.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere