DX » Community » Reviews » C30 Flood-to-Throw Zooming Glass Optics Cree P4-WC 100-Lumen LED Flashlight with Strap (3*AAA)
  • 5 star 78 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 15 ( 16% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytiagoyuzo on 01/23/2014

It is a very good flashlight, create a very clear light. The zoom system is very good, it varies between a very small and powerful square shape light and a big-radius circle of medium light (it doesn't become weak). Very useful in a blackout or a place without light. The lamp is not LED, as the description says. You can see clearly that is a small bulb,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytiagoyuzo on 01/23/2014

It is a very good flashlight, create a very clear light. The zoom system is very good, it varies between a very small and powerful square shape light and a big-radius circle of medium light (it doesn't become weak). Very useful in a blackout or a place without light. The lamp is not LED, as the description says. You can see clearly that is a small bulb,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byharakiri576 on 12/06/2013

- It is very small, fits nicely in your hands - Weight is not particularly good, not particularly bad either; it's what you would expect from a small bodied, well-built flashlight - It gives PLENTY of light. I have a 6W Hitachi work light that works on the same batteries as the drilling machine, and this one gives light comparable to that. - Zoom is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonnieThunder on 12/03/2013

I was skeptical regarding the quality/price but this thing blew away my expectations. The zoom feature is different than what I was used to but now I prefer it to my other lights. This flashlight is brighter than any of my other flashlights I got from the store at over $20 a piece. Had it for over 2 years now and still working like a champ and I use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybobbykoh on 10/24/2013

Its a good torch. Very bright for it's small size. The head is zoom-able. It still very bright even at maximum spread. Uses 3 AA battery. So far I have it for emergency use (not camping or night travelling) and it still hold charge after more than 6 month. Only need to care if the battery leaks. No cons. Would prefers AA battery instead of AAA but that'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJordanLawson1 on 08/15/2013

I brought this to see what the quality was like in relation to its price. It overly exceeded my expectations. The design that allows you to adjust the beam size is very easy to use and works like a dream. The quality of the light source is greater than what you think it would be for its size. Nice and solid build, very durable. Excellent product! When ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygrannysmell on 08/05/2013

very bright, feel sturdy, good grip and very easy to use. has o-rings. seems very durable. will use it for backpacking and camping. zoom works good in tent or on the trail. cord allows to hang the flashlight in the tent. after all good value for the money. had some minor scratches in the housing, nothing to freak out about though. could use a holster ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bym80116 on 05/29/2013

The best torch I've ever had among many. It also has the best light output of the 3x1.5 Volts AAA cell powered LED flashlights. It has a nice neutral white tone, the best throw I know from a torch of this size. Nice power until the depletion of battery (despide not being regulated) and blinking present only when battery is almost empty. Sometimes in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiogoarm on 05/21/2013

C30 Flood-to-Throw Zooming Glass Optics Cree P4-WC 100-Lumen LED Flashlight with Strap (3*AAA) Excelent flashlight, nice price, pretty good material, fantastic luminosity... Zoom also works very well. So far I couldn't see any cons, that's just great. Excelent to any kind of use... Make sure you have new 3xAAA batteries so you can see how far it goes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byragp86 on 05/21/2013

A small, sturdy and powerfull flashlight. Good ergonomics and easy to use. Feels great and has a very uniform light output. The second light I received has a switch that is a bit sensitive to touching and can cause the light to flicker a little. I now own two of them and both are a bit different. The first one I ordered just goes on/off when pressing ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections