DX » Community » Reviews » Funny Chicken Feather w/ Small Bells Toy for Pet Cat - Pink + Brown
  • 5 star 12 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPinkuChan on 06/24/2014

it is very easy to play with my cats, they love the feathers and the bell too. it is better than the other toys like this because it has a wire, and it moves around when the cats punch it some feathers come off easy, and the handle is a little short the quality of the product is really good, much more better than i thought it will be a basic for every ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byn16ikki on 06/04/2014

I like everything about this cat toy, my cats love it and they get great exercise. The handle is a little too short for my liking. I would recommend this toy to anyone with a cat. I'll probably be buying another one again. I have two cats and they love this, the best part is I've had it for a couple weeks now and they haven't destroyed it. Best cat ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycalotitos on 01/03/2014

Excelente calidad, tenia mis dudas acerca del largo, pero es excelente, mide apróx 60 cms de largo, a mi gato, que ya es adulto le encanto, lo escucha y corre para jugar con él podria traer repuestos de plumitas, ya que cuando son gatos grandes son medios violentos derrepente no recomiendo juego no supervisado, porque los gatos se emocionan ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRatao on 12/31/2013

One of the best toys that i had buy to my cats. They loved it. It is very funny when we are shaking it and the cat jumping to catch. The price is low and the fun is right. If you have a cat, this is the right toy, really, you need to buy one. I can loose all day playing with my 3 cats and it. I don't have anything to consider. Everything is ok for me ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypauram on 11/26/2013

liviano y resistente. a mi gatito le encantó. tiene campanitas y el flexible como una caña de pescar. hay que ingeniárselas en como ponerlo en un lugar. me imagino en el pasto enterrado para que juegue solo. es liviano y llegó en perfectas condiciones en un paquete pequeño. Es completamente recomendable. mi gato tiene 4 meses.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAstride88 on 11/25/2013

Feathers! Bells! Colors! Cheap! Nothing much. Maybe that it probably won't last that long. But you should keep that sort of toys away from your cat when you're not there or they'd probably eat the entire thing hehe. This was the toy I was looking for. I saw something like that on the Cat Whisperer and I knew my cat would love it. He's very shy and the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZevaKi on 11/13/2013

I have 4 cats, two of them loved this toy, but the other two looks intimidated by the toy, I think is just matter of time to them start playing as the other cats. The length of the wire allow me to just seat in the couch and play with the cats while I see a movie. Yes, I look like a lazy boy, but to be honest I would need a day of 30 hours to be able ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNight64 on 11/07/2013

I have two big Maine Coons, over 25 pounds (11 kilograms) each. They love it. Nice quality for a cat toy. One of the best cat toys I ever bought. They didn't destroy it (yet). And boy, they are trying. In Brazil a toy like that prices over 5 times more. Even if it gets broken after a while, still a steal for the price... Altough is a cheap cat toy, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRODDSM on 09/10/2013

The cats love it! Thet get crazy with the noize of the toy!!! You can have a great time with your pet! Has a good construction! Os gatos amam este brinquedo! Eles ficam loucos com o barulho... Dá para brincar bastante com os bichanos! Tem uma boa fabricação! None! Não tem nada contra! None! Could have another color! Poderia ter outras ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemiliounix on 07/13/2013

- Very funny, my cat loves it - Great construction quality - Cheap - The sound, colours and smell of feather make my cat crazy - Shipping was a bit slow, but it's ok if you got patience like myself - The cable is quite rigid, but it does the job properly Great toy to exercise fat and lazy cats, his colours, sound and smell are stimulating. The rigid ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections