DX » Community » Reviews » Funny Chicken Feather w/ Small Bells Toy for Pet Cat - Pink + Brown
Customer’s impression:
Wonderful divertido Excelent.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycoms4 on 05/19/2015

Pros: - Perfect mouse for cats. - The chicken feather was perfect, has 6 of them. - It's sound when moves, really realistic and striking. - Good wire length, much better than the cordon ones because the metal let moves in a realistic way. You has the control of the movement. Cons: - I can't find... Read more

Best toy for cats I bought Best toy for cats I bought

Impression:Excelent.;

0 0 0

• posted bysandavito on 04/29/2015

My cats love it. I've already ordered several of them because they go all berserker when playing with it and tend to "destroy" the feathers. It's amazing how they enjoy it.

Impression:Wonderful;

0 0 0

• posted byelfotografo on 12/21/2014

positivo llego en fecha, estoy muy conforme con DX siempre cumple con los pedidos, los productos que muestran son los que envian, nunca me ha dejado de llegar ninguno de mis pedidos

Impression:divertido;

0 0 0

• posted byArlenemusume on 10/03/2014

the plastic stick is very good, feels strong, i play for hours with my cat. the bell can be a little annoying but is easy to take off. the steel wire is firm but you can bend it, so you can keep it in a box or something easily is a great item an a great price.

Impression:Excelent.;

0 0 0

• posted byPinkuChan on 06/24/2014

it is very easy to play with my cats, they love the feathers and the bell too. it is better than the other toys like this because it has a wire, and it moves around when the cats punch it some feathers come off easy, and the handle is a little short the quality of the product is really good, much... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byn16ikki on 06/04/2014

I like everything about this cat toy, my cats love it and they get great exercise. The handle is a little too short for my liking. I would recommend this toy to anyone with a cat. I'll probably be buying another one again. I have two cats and they love this, the best part is I've had it for a now... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycalotitos on 01/03/2014

Excelente calidad, tenia mis dudas acerca del largo, pero es excelente, mide apróx 60 cms de largo, a mi gato, que ya es adulto le encanto, lo escucha y corre para jugar con él podria traer repuestos de plumitas, ya que cuando son gatos grandes son medios violentos derrepente no juego o... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRatao on 12/31/2013

One of the best toys that i had buy to my cats. They loved it. It is very funny when we are shaking it and the cat jumping to catch. The price is low and the fun is right. If you have a cat, this is the right toy, really, you need to buy one. I can loose all day playing with my 3 cats and it. I a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypauram on 11/26/2013

liviano y resistente. a mi gatito le encantó. tiene campanitas y el flexible como una caña de pescar. hay que ingeniárselas en como ponerlo en un lugar. me imagino en el pasto enterrado para que juegue solo. es liviano y llegó en perfectas condiciones en un paquete Es mi gato... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAstride88 on 11/25/2013

Feathers! Bells! Colors! Cheap! Nothing much. Maybe that it probably won't last that long. But you should keep that sort of toys away from your cat when you're not there or they'd probably eat the entire thing hehe. This was the toy I was looking for. I saw something like that on the Cat and I my... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: