DX » Community » Reviews » Funny Chicken Feather w/ Small Bells Toy for Pet Cat - Pink + Brown
Customer’s impression:
Useful Cheap Bueno Fun Funny
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFedeVera on 02/27/2017

Impression:Cheap,Useful,Funny;

As a cat owner I buy a LOT of cat toys, but I must admit that this toy is their favorite. The only thing I regret is that I only bought one!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySuelita on 01/10/2017

Impression:Fun,Cheap,Useful;

Pros: The toy is very useful, simple to use and actually very cheap. It doesn't look so fragile, that's always a good thing. It's exactly what to expect for the price. Cons: it could be more colorful or could have more feathers just to make it a little more attractive maybe. I gotta say I was by... Read more

NICE TOY FOR CAT NICE TOY FOR CAT

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjalal100 on 11/28/2016

Impression:Wonderful;

Arrived quickly. My cat loves this toy. long metal wire, with feathers a bell and beads on one end and a handle on the other. Pros: cats love it Cons: The bell can become a little annoying after a while.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byTipTip0n on 09/27/2016

a perfect solution for play with your cat. very useful and not brakeable.

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRODDSM on 03/01/2016

Impression:divertido;

PROS: IT'S THE PERFECT TOY TO PLAY WITH YOUR CAT'S. THEY GET CRAZY TO CATCH IT, SO IS VERY FUNNY. I ENJOY A LOT. CONS: THE FEATHERS GET LOST WITH SOME PALY, BUT YOU CAN REPLACE THEN. OTHER POINTS: I RECOMMEND THIS TOY.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byveroserna on 02/18/2016

Impression:divertido;

Pros: mi gato lo adora, es duradero, buenos materiales Cons: debería venir en mas colores. El tiempo de llegada fue un poco largo

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysirujin on 12/29/2015

Pros: Good build quality. The feasers haven't fall off even after two weeks of extensive use Cons: None Overal. Very good product. THe feasers are attached to the handl by a spring, which makes the control over them easy. One can change tragectory by a slightest move of a hand, Our cats just love... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydfgarrido on 10/27/2015

Impression:Bueno,divertido,my cat loves it;

Pros: My cat loves it Cons: ask my cat...

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byluisfmp on 09/13/2015

Impression:Bueno,divertido,Excelent.;

Genial juguete para mantener activos a los gatos, se ponen atentos al juguete al instante que escuchan el cascabel. El alambre es resistente y flexible y eso lo hace mejor para moverlo y que no lo atrapen facilmente.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycoms4 on 05/19/2015

Impression:Excelent.;

Pros: - Perfect mouse for cats. - The chicken feather was perfect, has 6 of them. - It's sound when moves, really realistic and striking. - Good wire length, much better than the cordon ones because the metal let moves in a realistic way. You has the control of the movement. Cons: - I can't find... Read more

Best toy for cats I bought Best toy for cats I bought

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere