DX » Community » Reviews » 360 Degrees Rotation Protective PU + ABS Cover Case for Ipad 2 / The New Ipad - Black
  • 5 star 10 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylinkiedis on 07/03/2014

Very useful to get your iPad on a lot of different positions, horizontal or vertical. It protects your iPad very well too, back and front. You may need to force it a little to fit. And it took ages to be delivered to me, seriously, a ridiculous amount of time. I had to talk several times to customer service to get a notion of the product's whereabouts.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschiang on 06/24/2014

This case fits perfect on my iPad 2 and it looks stylish doing it. It's cheap but still stylish. the 360 rotation option is a nice thing to have and works smooth. The (fake) leather feels ok. Don't think that it's a con, but the corners of the platsic fit broke off hen dropping the iPad. This probably isn't a con, because the case actualy protected ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrazi136 on 05/20/2014

The best thing about this product is the way it holds the IPAD on an angle horizontally and vertically. It has 3 optional angles. It looks nice and has a great grip On the widest angle, the Ipad doesn't always hold so it is not very useful. At first it comes with a strange plastic odor but it passes. When closing the case it does not automatically shuts ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvldxacc on 12/01/2013

This case has a hard back shell for the ipad plus a soft fake leather cover for the front. The ridges in the inside cover hold it up so you can use it on a desktop in portrait or landscape orientation. It looks great. It has a magnet like a smart cover to automatically turn off the screen when you close it. All of the ports are accessible. The roundness ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanayahuebra on 11/25/2013

The case is very stylish and fits perfectly on my iPad 2. It allows me to turn it 360º on the table, I love this case! I'm very happy and my family likes very much too. I have not found any negative point. It seems perfect every detail and finishes. It would be perfect if it were cheaper, it's all I can say. Case could be improved by coating some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiriva on 11/23/2013

It's easy to use, protect the screen when you put the Ipad inside the backpack and easy to install the Ipad 2 in the case. You can rotate the ipad easily choosing between the vertical or horizontal position. The material is good quality. there are some part that in the rigid part of the case that have already broken but nothing that can prejudice the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byapf1982 on 11/19/2013

Excelente, encaixe perfeito. Protege o Ipad2 melhor do que a própria case da Apple. Preço incontestável, entrega com qualidade. Produto zerado. E aplicabilidade imensa. Nenhum. O produto supera as expectativas. Acabamento perfeito. Entrega tranquila. Nenhum.................................................................................. Read more

0 0
  • posted byDono73 on 11/11/2013

This case looks really nice and performs well. Give excellent protection to an expensive item for a very cheap price. I have to order more for my friends now that they have seen it, and they can't believe the price. A case similar to this in a retail store would go for 3-4 times the price. The stand is nice because it can orient vertically or horizontally ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygoogledoodle on 08/21/2013

1. Perfect fit for my new iPad 4 2. Automatic screen power off when covered 3. Cable slots, camera lens, speaker button, power button accessable when covered 4. Nice 3-degree positioning and rotation 5. Stylish design (hole for apple logo) 6. Cheap price (but one could always go cheaper :-) ) None really. Maybe you could make one that opens from left ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byloquillogas on 07/29/2013

excellent product!! very versatile and can easily handle has all positions you want to have forever. Very good quality finish and excellent sight.very well thought of putting a rubber band to close I do not find many cons, you might be missing on a pocket to store a few papers or perhaps a shoulder strap for carrying. does not seem so good at putting ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections