DX » Community » Reviews » 360 Degrees Rotation Protective PU + ABS Cover Case for Ipad 2 / The New Ipad - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylinkiedis on 07/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very useful to get your iPad on a lot of different positions, horizontal or vertical. It protects your iPad very well too, back and front. Cons:You may need to force it a little to fit. And it took ages to be delivered to me, seriously, a ridiculous amount of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschiang on 06/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This case fits perfect on my iPad 2 and it looks stylish doing it. It's cheap but still stylish. the 360 rotation option is a nice thing to have and works smooth. The (fake) leather feels ok. Cons:Don't think that it's a con, but the corners of the platsic fit broke off... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvldxacc on 12/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This case has a hard back shell for the ipad plus a soft fake leather cover for the front. The ridges in the inside cover hold it up so you can use it on a desktop in portrait or landscape orientation. It looks great. It has a magnet like a smart cover to automatically... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDono73 on 11/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This case looks really nice and performs well. Give excellent protection to an expensive item for a very cheap price. I have to order more for my friends now that they have seen it, and they can't believe the price. A case similar to this in a retail store would go for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykabarilo on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Perfect fit for my New iPad. I pay similar case in one store 50€, and its not good for that money. Automatic shut off/turn on with covering/uncovering, and work corectly. Three position level look grat, in one word NICE Cons:No cons, nice case for everybody, bes... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections