Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGreenTechNetwor on 05/28/2014

So far I've used this module to charge 18650 batteries, specifically the ones with the regulator circuit built in. This module has had no problems fully charging them. The build quality seems fantastic. The soldering it good, and the PCB seems relatively high quality. It does get a bit warm while charging,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrSpock on 06/11/2013

Very nice LiPo charger. Works like expected. Small, good quality build. There are conneciton pads to bypass USB port. I use this to test it by connecting to lab power supply. Current flow 1.03A so its rating is confirmed. - No mounting holes - It gets quite hot while charging battery Very good for your ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymervin82 on 05/15/2013

Received items in good condition in 1week.Cheap and easy to use. The red LED lights up when charging and the green one lit when charging is completed. Relatively small in size to fit most portable device projects. Took quite some time (10hrs) to fully charge a 1000mAH li-on cell. No screw holes available.... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byclaudiopolis on 04/27/2013

Very small, manufacturing quality is better than expected. This one charges any li-ion cell. Perfect for low power hobby projects. I ordered six, all are in good working condition. Very easy to integrate in projects. Completely flat backside, just some double tape on it and it's good to go in just about ... Read more

2 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections