DX » Community » Reviews » MW-880 DC /AC Subwoofer MP3 Decoding Amplifier Board w/ TF - Black + Silver + Green
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPatoLeonCL on 07/09/2014

Very good sound, have a lot of controls, remote control have a long distance usage, it's very easy to install and to connect the speaker, read pendrives and memory cards without problems, I rescued a speaker from garbage and installed this device, we are using this in our backyard to put music and to connect our computers and tables. power cord is very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaco600 on 03/23/2014

this is a great product. I am satisfied and I recommend the apartment or home. product arrived on time undamaged. I am very satisfied. I recommend this shop this is a great product. I am satisfied and I recommend the apartment or home. product arrived on time undamaged. I am very satisfied. I recommend this shop this is a great product. I am satisfied ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypolomatus on 06/20/2013

If you have a speaker saved in an storage and old speaker rounding the house or a beloved old device that you want to make it comeback to life this is your option. Great for business Probably a microphone input could be a good improvement. One on 3 fail, anyway the always great service of DX solve me the problem pretty fast. I use it in an old large ... Read more

9 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections