DX » Community » Reviews » MW-880 DC /AC Subwoofer MP3 Decoding Amplifier Board w/ TF - Black + Silver + Green
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPatoLeonCL on 07/09/2014

Very good sound, have a lot of controls, remote control have a long distance usage, it's very easy to install and to connect the speaker, read pendrives and memory cards without problems, I rescued a speaker from garbage and installed this device, we are using this in our backyard to put music and to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaco600 on 03/23/2014

this is a great product. I am satisfied and I recommend the apartment or home. product arrived on time undamaged. I am very satisfied. I recommend this shop this is a great product. I am satisfied and I recommend the apartment or home. product arrived on time undamaged. I am very satisfied. I recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypolomatus on 06/20/2013

If you have a speaker saved in an storage and old speaker rounding the house or a beloved old device that you want to make it comeback to life this is your option. Great for business Probably a microphone input could be a good improvement. One on 3 fail, anyway the always great service of DX solve me ... Read more

1 0 9

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections