Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShayNoy on 07/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:looks great, small and easy to handle. price is also very seducing Cons:works slow, I bought 8ea of these, and I noticed that not all units are the same chip - 2 units stopped working within a week, some just became slower and slower until also died. OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZarphusAran on 06/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:nice build quality, much more sturdy a design than others at this price range. Cons:it may look like the sandisk one, but dont be fooled. it is a replica. and unfortunately, the logic chip is a tad flawed, and occasionally you need to remove and reinsert the de... Read more

0 0
  • posted byermissao on 08/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very small and compatible with micro SD and Sony exclusive format M2. Just insert any of these cards and plug into a usb port to use it. I always use to manage my celphone data. Cons:Like any other small thing, is easy to lost it. And the m2 card doesn't realy... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythatdeadguy on 09/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Not to small like some of the other card readers. Well made with one exception....see cons. Tough plastic, will not break like those micro card readers Cons:The two parts of the case separate when pulling out of USB slot. Slightly slower then some card readers... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMeGeek on 06/30/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This adapter is really tiny & compact. Perfect for keychain to go with you where ever you might need an USB drive. It reads either a microSD or m2 card. Cons:It worked for about 1 month and then when I pulled the adapter one day when the PC was stuck, the d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjgpascual on 01/22/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I use a sony ericsson mobile phone, that uses m2 cards, but i also use microsd on other devices as my camera, my calculator and some other, this gadget can read both. Its fatter than some other microsd card readers on dealextreme but thats a pro for me as it has the normal... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections