DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth 2.0 1000DPI Wireless 2.4GHz Optical Mouse (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 6 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 7% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLowspirit on 09/02/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Works like a mouse should. * It slides around really well even when not using a mousemat. * Fairly satisfying clicking sound from the mouse. * Despite the cheap plastic and price it doesn't feel overly cheap. Cons:* Major issues pairing it despite using the in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexcord on 08/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Cheap - Works like a charm on Windows 7 64 bit pro - Light and small - good for notebooks Cons:- mouse wheel not works smooth; - on/off switch too small and fragile - bad buld qualitty, the battery compartment doesn't open/close so easly. I fell it could break... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoffroadfreak on 09/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have been using this mouse for over a year now. cons: - Batteries last long!!!! ( using it now for a year and never changed batts ) - Connects automatically to my pc VERY fast! - Price is very good! - Nice and small! - sensitivity just as good as expensive m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabsixel on 06/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap bluetooth Mouse !!!!! - Ridiculous easy to use !!!! - Good build quality !!!!! Cons:- Locks and feel very very very very chinese!!! - The scrool takes a long time to respond !!! - Some times it lost the connection, but i think its a battery problem !!!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeltonw on 05/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The mouse works with all Operating Systems. The material is solidly built, and it feels light in the hand. Tested on two different machines, two different OSes (NOT Windows). Buttons and scroll wheel function reliably in both cases. Cons:The battery compartment... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeerpaul on 03/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Based on previous reviews I ordered 2, just to be on the safe side. Mouse looks fine and feels good. Easy to handle. One mouse worked fine for 3 days. Cons:Battery compartment to tight. Had to open it up to fit the batteries? Bluetooth failed after 3 days on one mouse.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKuush on 03/17/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is simply to pare with bluetooth dongle and it is works great on flat surface. Battery life is very good. I have been using the mouse every day for a one month and I have charged batteries only one time. Cons:- It is very hardly to install batteries into the mouse. H... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguusmatijs on 03/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to work with, nice compact format, lays good in hand, Range is fine for its purpose it works on most surfaces lightweight. useful on/off switch at the bottom Very economic, works for months on one pair of batteries. Cons:sometimes has some trouble linking it t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byklas2007 on 01/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is one of the items that deal extreme could be proud of. It comes with a very reassonable price and the built quality is good. You will not face any problems with the quality and it can be of use in several cases. You can buy more items for your friends as a gift and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfernando82 on 09/01/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Really nice small bluetooth mouse. I'm using it for aproximatelly 1 hour now and I can say that I'm loving it. It's very nicely built it feels strong and durable. Cons:In the manual it says that has a blue led in the scrollwheel, but mine doesn't light up. Can t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections