DX » Community » Reviews » USB to Apple 30 Pin + 8 Pin Lightning + Mini USB + Micro USB Charging Cable - White (32cm)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArtform on 09/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works with all current and past iOS devices Works with BlackBerry and Android based systems Can be used to sync data Charges devices Covers the majority of all devices out there Rolls up nicely because cable is flat Cons:The total length of the cable is about 1 foot. Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydkepler on 08/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It has all the connectors my gadgets need. No need to carry one for the iPad, one for the iPhone, one for the Android tablet and one for the external battery. Looks resistant (haven't tried to break it on purpose, though) Cons:A bit short if you want to use it with a wall... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygdhannah on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Can charge all apple devices I've tried, nexus tablet, LG cell phone, playbook, etc. Compact, and easy to throw one in my backpack to charge multiple devices. I bought a couple and keep one in my backpack, one in the car, etc. Cons:Cable is a little short. I w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydumell on 06/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small, cheap, nice soft rubber coating and generally looks like a decent quality cable - and most of all practical with all the important connectors in a single cable. Cons:When connected to an iPhone with a Lightning port that runs iOS7, the "This cable or accessory... Read more

0 0
  • posted byregireg on 04/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Portable charging cable for modern devices interface. I've been using older cables with similar functionality for quite some time and was looking for a new cable with lightning support. This cable works flawlessly, is light, portable and feels reasonable good... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMeGeek on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:charges only fine for 8pin lightning (iphone5), 30pin (iphone4), micro-USB and mini-USB plugs. Cord is about 12-inch long and is very flexible (rubber cover) Cons:The 30pin plug only works for Apple products and NOT for any 30pin Samsung product as stated in t... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections