DX » Community » Reviews » IPSKY Protective PC Back Case w/ Aluminum Alloy Cover for Iphone 5 / 5s - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byApollinaris on 06/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Snug fit on the phone. Offers a good protection. The quality for the price is excellent. The middle part is from brushed aluminum, the top and bottom are plastic. The inner side of case is also from quality plastic so it surely will not leave any scratches and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygreenpower on 08/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice finishing and suits perfectly to the Phone. Seems to resist small shocks. Cons:Every single bump dents the case, the aluminum layer is very thin, just like a can. Any little thing scratchs the thin paint layer over the aluminum. After the case is on, it's... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjobaxp on 04/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very thin, and doesn't add much extra thickness to the iPhone. Very stylish! Looks good and doesn't look cheap. Durability and scratch resistance, time will tell. Cons:Very tight fit but this is probably caused by the plastic screen and back covers. Seems to pick up finge... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypierrebodot on 04/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:First it is very beautiful, the product is made with beautiful material and it's very tough ! Cons:The case come in hard plastic, i order two, and one of the hard plactic was broken but the case was safe. OtherThoughts:i agree with the first comment, the case without th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeries94 on 03/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I've received the case a few days ago and I'm very satisfied with it! it feels solid and very high quality, not to mention the price! Cons:I'd rather have one exactly like this one but without the "IPSKY" logo on the back of the case. OtherThoughts:You should ge... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections