DX » Community » Reviews » IPSKY Protective PC Back Case w/ Aluminum Alloy Cover for Iphone 5 / 5s - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byApollinaris on 06/11/2014

Snug fit on the phone. Offers a good protection. The quality for the price is excellent. The middle part is from brushed aluminum, the top and bottom are plastic. The inner side of case is also from quality plastic so it surely will not leave any scratches and other marks on the phone. The case is quite thick about 2mm. That is why it gets a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrayli on 12/04/2013

It comes in a save plastic box. It consists of three pieces just like the iphone design. Two for top and bottom and one for the middle. The middle shell is made of brushed aluminum or other metal. It withstands scratches of keys very well. The fitment on my black iphone 5 is great. It sits really tight, doesn't come off if wou grab it the wrong way ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytugay1990 on 11/26/2013

Demir ve saglam . Alacak kisiler takarken çizilmesine dikkat etsinler ve kullansinlar. Onun disinda kesinlikle tavsiye ederim . Herkes için kullanilabilir ve telefona hiç zarar vermez ! Sert kenarlar çizik olusturabilir !! buna dikkat edin ve çikartirken çizilmemesine özen gösterin .. 3 aydir kullaniyorum bir ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygreenpower on 08/13/2013

Nice finishing and suits perfectly to the Phone. Seems to resist small shocks. Every single bump dents the case, the aluminum layer is very thin, just like a can. Any little thing scratchs the thin paint layer over the aluminum. After the case is on, it's hard to press power and volume buttons fast (this may not seem to be important, but if you want ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalondaya on 08/02/2013

the case looks very nice, very thin design, pretty cheap, looks firm and fits perfectly to the iphone 5 i have received this case yesterday and the problem with it is that it does not provide good shock protection to the front side of the phone because the case is almost the same level as the phone's screen. i couldn't tell this from the images in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjobaxp on 04/26/2013

Very thin, and doesn't add much extra thickness to the iPhone. Very stylish! Looks good and doesn't look cheap. Durability and scratch resistance, time will tell. Very tight fit but this is probably caused by the plastic screen and back covers. Seems to pick up fingerprints quite easily. The case is shipped in a plastic case which protects it during ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypierrebodot on 04/26/2013

First it is very beautiful, the product is made with beautiful material and it's very tough ! The case come in hard plastic, i order two, and one of the hard plactic was broken but the case was safe. i agree with the first comment, the case without the IPSKY logo would be better but the logo is small so it's not a problem My phone fall from maybe 1 ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeries94 on 03/19/2013

I've received the case a few days ago and I'm very satisfied with it! it feels solid and very high quality, not to mention the price! I'd rather have one exactly like this one but without the "IPSKY" logo on the back of the case. You should get it! in my town it costs at least 10-15$ and I've got it for almost have the price! I was looking ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections