DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Cases for MicroSD/TF and SD/SDHC Cards (10-Pack)
  • 5 star 9 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 41% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by rpm4567 on 06/28/2013

Pros: This product works exactly as described. Holds my SDHC cards perfectly. Really great price for 10 units. Easy to see through and mark with a marker to identify the contents. These are strong enough for home use. I won't be taking these out into the field or hammering them though. Cons: No cons that I can think of. I suppose they're not th... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Lenneke on 05/25/2013

Pros: Had so many microsd card+adapters And normal sd cards, but most of them didnt have a case with it, These are really cheap!! Compared to local stores €3.5ea Got 2sets of these(20cases) and i already used all of them Need to order more You can't compare the quality to high proce brand ones, but if you compare them to no brand ones, they are... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ice42 on 05/23/2013

Pros: - The price is excellent. - They hold one SD card and one MicroSD card. - They are light. - They will protect from scratches. - They look nice. - The plastic is clear. - They close with a latch. Cons: - The plastic they are made of is quite thin, soft and flimsy. - There is not enough crush protection, due to how thin and crushable the pl... Read more

0 0
  • posted by nrh2005 on 04/10/2013

Pros: It's light, very portable, washable, take until two different types of memory cards at once and is of resistant, robust plastic, not soft one. The lock works well and doesn't seem to break easy. Cons: None of my units came defective, and all are working just expected. OtherThoughts: It's important to avoid dirt and dust on the memory card... Read more

1 0
  • posted by mariefrog32 on 02/17/2013

Pros: - Does exactly what you would expect of it! - Easy to open/close - Clear case allows you to see in it (if your cards are different, of course!) Cons: - 1 of the cases was not closing properly. The others are perfect and did not break so far. OtherThoughts: I don't use micro SD card, just SD cards. But if I ever do, I'll already have the c... Read more

1 0
  • posted by DVC on 10/31/2012

Pros: Perfect price. Plastic material looks OK. 10 pack for $1.50 is a really good deal. Works for SDHC and micro SDHC cards. Cons: 4 out of 10 cases did not closed perfectly. SDHC card gets really lose inside. Might fall when you open the case... and that’s the last thing you look for in something that is supposed to secure your memory cards.... Read more

2 0
  • posted by Gutoveiga on 09/18/2012

Pros: 0,15 cents per case makes you feel like you just lost USD 1,50 which is not so important. No actual Pros. Cons: The plastic quality is incredibly bad. Very soft and breaks pretty easily. In less than one day, two cases were already broken, without use. They broke, simply by holding it or open/closing it. It doesn't close securely. It just... Read more

5 0
  • posted by serg596 on 08/09/2012

Pros: Today when almost all the cards coming without a case (and as a photographer I have a lot of them) these cases is a must have. The price is very very cheap. The SD card fits perfect inside the case. The case has a room for microSD. The case is holding the card safely in the compartment. Cons: The cases made of a thin plastic (one was brok... Read more

1 0
  • posted by robsdeals on 06/19/2012

Pros: The sd and micro sd card case protectors arrived not even a week ago and in using them I can say that I appreciate the inner design to hold both a regular sd card and a micro sd card. The cases do protect well and the latches close tightly enough to hold all the cards in place as well. The ones I received had two small protruding plastic... Read more

0 0
  • posted by bramvandeperre on 06/12/2012

Pros: These plastic cases are great for protecting microSDs or regular SD cards. I'm a photographer, and I have a massive amount of SD cards, and some microSDs with SD adapter. I always had them wandering around my desk, now I can finally put them safely into my camera bags. Cons: The cases don't always stay closed. That's the only real con her... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections