DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Cases for MicroSD/TF and SD/SDHC Cards (10-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymiekver on 05/21/2014

You can use it both for micro sd and sd cards (one of both in one case). After not finding some loose sd cards anymore (since they did not come already with a case), I ordered these. My sd card did not really fit correctly. It stays in the case, but it is not really stuck in it. Large case for just one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaki101 on 02/07/2014

I been afraid for this item that will be a bad quality product but turns out to be just fine, its holding nicely when closed and didn't have much trouble with opening them self, its nice to have a microSD slot also When you put the card in side its not fit exactly, but when you close the box the memory ... Read more

Memory cards in cases

0 0 0

• posted byrpm4567 on 06/28/2013

This product works exactly as described. Holds my SDHC cards perfectly. Really great price for 10 units. Easy to see through and mark with a marker to identify the contents. These are strong enough for home use. I won't be taking these out into the field or hammering them though. No cons that I can think ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLenneke on 05/25/2013

Had so many microsd card+adapters And normal sd cards, but most of them didnt have a case with it, These are really cheap!! Compared to local stores €3.5ea Got 2sets of these(20cases) and i already used all of them Need to order more You can't compare the quality to high proce brand ones, but if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byice42 on 05/23/2013

- The price is excellent. - They hold one SD card and one MicroSD card. - They are light. - They will protect from scratches. - They look nice. - The plastic is clear. - They close with a latch. - The plastic they are made of is quite thin, soft and flimsy. - There is not enough crush protection, due ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynrh2005 on 04/10/2013

It's light, very portable, washable, take until two different types of memory cards at once and is of resistant, robust plastic, not soft one. The lock works well and doesn't seem to break easy. None of my units came defective, and all are working just expected. It's important to avoid dirt and dust ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymariefrog32 on 02/17/2013

- Does exactly what you would expect of it! - Easy to open/close - Clear case allows you to see in it (if your cards are different, of course!) - 1 of the cases was not closing properly. The others are perfect and did not break so far. I don't use micro SD card, just SD cards. But if I ever do, I'll ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDVC on 10/31/2012

Perfect price. Plastic material looks OK. 10 pack for $1.50 is a really good deal. Works for SDHC and micro SDHC cards. 4 out of 10 cases did not closed perfectly. SDHC card gets really lose inside. Might fall when you open the case... and that’s the last thing you look for in something that is supposed ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byGutoveiga on 09/18/2012

0,15 cents per case makes you feel like you just lost USD 1,50 which is not so important. No actual Pros. The plastic quality is incredibly bad. Very soft and breaks pretty easily. In less than one day, two cases were already broken, without use. They broke, simply by holding it or open/closing it. It ... Read more

0 0 7

• posted byserg596 on 08/09/2012

Today when almost all the cards coming without a case (and as a photographer I have a lot of them) these cases is a must have. The price is very very cheap. The SD card fits perfect inside the case. The case has a room for microSD. The case is holding the card safely in the compartment. The cases made ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections