DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Cases for MicroSD/TF and SD/SDHC Cards (10-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
perfect Useless material frágil encaixe preciso At that price very well made
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytonguckara on 05/25/2015

Soft material, can not completely lock.

Impression:Useless;

0 0 0

• posted bydepili on 05/06/2015

They are way too flimsy to even hold their shape, let alone a sd-card or to lock shut. Completely useless, do not order.

Impression:Useless;

0 0 0

• posted byDataBanks on 02/17/2015

With so many cards coming without a case these days, this hits the spot perfectly. They're a little bit on the thin side, but not much worse than some others supplied with SD cards if you even get one! Plus there's the bonus of having the microSD spot as well. Less than $2 for a 10 pack?? You in... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byJoaoTrindade on 12/16/2014

Prós: Possui um Ótimo custo-benefício; bem fácil de usar; o encaixe dos cartões é perfeito. Contras: O material utilizado na fabricação parece ser um pouco frágil; De um lote com 10 unidades, a trava não inspira muita confiança em uns 3...

Impression:encaixe preciso,material frágil;

0 0 0

• posted byAdresso on 09/15/2014

Pros: - You will never loose an sdcard again. - Price, for less than two dollars you have 10 cases for sdcards, they are very useful because now a lot of manufacturers doesn't include a case for saving the cards, some examples are the ones that come with a new mobile phone, or some Kingstone that... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byDusana on 08/04/2014

Pros: The price and amount of case to sdThis product works exactly as described. Holds my SDHC cards perfectly. Really great price for 10 units. Easy to see through and mark with a marker to identify the contents. These are strong enough for home use. I won't be taking these out into the field or... Read more

Impression:At that price very well made;

0 0 0

• posted bymiekver on 05/21/2014

You can use it both for micro sd and sd cards (one of both in one case). After not finding some loose sd cards anymore (since they did not come already with a case), I ordered these. My sd card did not really fit correctly. It stays in the case, but it is not really stuck in it. Large case for of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaki101 on 02/07/2014

I been afraid for this item that will be a bad quality product but turns out to be just fine, its holding nicely when closed and didn't have much trouble with opening them self, its nice to have a microSD slot also When you put the card in side its not fit exactly, but when you close the box the... Read more

Memory cards in cases

0 0 0

• posted byrpm4567 on 06/28/2013

This product works exactly as described. Holds my SDHC cards perfectly. Really great price for 10 units. Easy to see through and mark with a marker to identify the contents. These are strong enough for home use. I won't be taking these out into the field or hammering them though. No cons that I I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLenneke on 05/25/2013

Had so many microsd card+adapters And normal sd cards, but most of them didnt have a case with it, These are really cheap!! Compared to local stores €3.5ea Got 2sets of these(20cases) and i already used all of them Need to order more You can't compare the quality to high proce brand ones, but if... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere