DX » Community » Reviews » MicroSD/Transflash TF to SD/SDHC Card Adapter (5-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Average
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydba87 on 12/03/2014

Pros: Very low price for 5 card adapters. Card property fits in camera, and card fits property to adapter. But good made quality. Cons: Plastic cheaper and some of adapters not so well connecting, for professional work I using branded adapter sadly but I can't trust for 100% for those adapters. Some ... Read more

Micro SDHC cards adapter review

Impression:Average;

0 0 0

• posted bytwaresare on 04/13/2014

Very simple and easy to use card adapter. Very convenient if you need to upload/download date to your card and you do not have a micro sd slot in your device. Also the price is good. If you decide to buy it in the retail store, you'll pay twice or even thrice that much, so buying online at dealextreme ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMD4N1 on 12/06/2013

I received 5 items for this product. i have tested it for my micro SD memory and data logger for embedded system. it works and the price is cheap so i recommended it to used for smartphone etc. good price and quality. the slider for lock/unlock is easy broken so be extra careful to move the slider. If ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanton666666 on 06/12/2013

Pleased with the quality, even better than many name brand manufacturers. Reasonable price I honestly thought at first that sold for just one thing, and them there is azhno five pieces. Have built-in mechanical locking records. In kartriyder inserted perfectly. Copper contacts allow you to transfer data ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynrh2005 on 04/10/2013

It's usually expensive in Brazil, my country. The price here in dx.com is amazing. It's an adapter that allows the use of microSD memory cards in SD slots. And the microSD is still available to use like microSD itself, if you get him from the adapter. Two of my adapters don't worked at all. I accepted ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymartinafe on 12/04/2012

Standard MicroSD/Transflash to SD/SDHC Card Adapter. 5-Pack. It's a good DealExteme type-of deal. Several units at a very low price. One of the 5-pack adapters is bound to do work properly... Price makes the deal very worth while. The one adapter I have being using seems to fit the laptop SD slot well,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypulkomandy on 09/17/2012

Well, it works. At such a low price, that's already a good thing. The design is not very good. The top is made of a cover glued over the bottom part. It's easy to tear them apart. While that's interesting for seeing how the adapter is made inside, it' s not good if it happens while you use it. Some of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymyrax on 01/07/2011

I am using in my microsd 8gb with no problem, the product is good, does what it promises. Estou usando em meu microsd de 8gb sem nenhum problema, o produto é bom, faz o que promete. Of the five pieces that have arrived, only 2 work. Das 5 peças que chegaram, apenas 2 funcionam. Although only two are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybr666 on 11/29/2010

When u put yours microSD card it will work well, even transfer is ok, it is soo cheap and u get 5adapters in one package. Build quality is poor, its very easy to destroy this adapter cause metal contacts biuld not well, sometimes u must remove and insert your microSD cart several times to get it working.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiggy7 on 09/30/2010

It is very cheap. And it comes in a pack of five. É bem barato. E vem em um pacote com cinco. The build quality is very poor. It fails a lot, maybe that's why it comes in five. One of five sometimes works. It is not good if you want to give to someone, because you never know if it works. A qualidade ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections