DX » Community » Reviews » SHENDING 15-LED RGB Light Water Temperature Visualizer Sensor Round Shower Head - Transparent
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalvinjay97 on 09/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very fun to see specially for the kids. The price is acceptable and easy to install. Even our guests appreciate it in their shower room. The lights are quite bright specially at night. Cons:It seems the red LED turns on only when you have extremely hot water r... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytonybridgens on 05/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:We put them in our guest rooms! The color-changing turbine-powered LEDs make the showers fun to use. We think customers in our hotel will like them! We have a water flow regulating disk in one of them, it still seems to work. Cons:The ones we chose have brown beads in the... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySenani on 05/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Seems of high quality build - Very good price - Works fine - 3 colors for 3 different temperature ranges - See-through Cons:The only con I can think of is the LED color used for cold and regular/warm temperatures. When the water is cold, the LED color is green, and wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOlomorn on 04/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very durable, dropped it onto my bathroom tile, but in still worked fine. Also, the turbine makes little to no sound, which is a big plus from me. All the LEDs are bright and you can shower without external lighting if you want. Cons:No major cons. The shower... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections