DX » Community » Reviews » MicroSD/Transflash TF to SD/SDHC Card Adapter with Protective Case (4-Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArjanJansen on 07/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The protective cases are from decent materials and are quite strong. The MicroSD cards can fit in pretty good. The four cases are exactly the same. Cons:Maybe the price can be a bit suppressed after all it's just a plastic case nothing special about it. These products a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySedai1 on 10/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Easy to use - Extremely low price, as usually in Deal Extreme - The protective case keeps your data safe and you don't lose your microSD -card so easily Cons:- The quality is not that good - I would rather get one that is good quality than four that are poor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexdurai on 03/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- You Get 4 for less than two dollars - which is really cheap compared to others - Comes with a really good protective case , in which you can also store your micro sd card - The leads look awesome, and does not get scratched even when you use multiple times C... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycoconuthead on 06/03/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its as good as a card adaptor made by other companies, also it came with cases for all of the cards I received. Cons:nothing really, but the size dimension might be a bit off. I tried to plug this in the storage expansion of my aspire one and it got stuck (but... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytscarani on 02/03/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Simply work. - Good for when you receive a fully working no-name/OEM microSD card, but the adapter that came with it is simply not that good. Saves the trouble of having to return cards to DX because of this. - Some of them are pretty well built... Cons:- ..... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections