DX » Community » Reviews » MicroSD/Transflash TF to SD/SDHC Card Adapter with Protective Case (4-Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywalker12 on 05/29/2014

All four items in package worked. Insert your micro SD, and it can now be used as a standard SD. No reduction in transfer rates seen. 3.5-4.5 MB/s writing and about 9.5 MB/s reading using class 4 Micro SDs. One item is a slightly tight fit, but still useful. Very long delivery time. (6 weeks for the mail alone plus another week as the items was not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexey240381 on 02/17/2014

The protective cases are from decent materials and are quite strong. The MicroSD cards can fit in pretty good. The four cases are exactly the same. The quality is not that good - I would rather get one that is good quality than four that are poorly made - The write lock is pretty bad quality - Simply work. - Good for when you receive a fully working ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArjanJansen on 07/02/2013

The protective cases are from decent materials and are quite strong. The MicroSD cards can fit in pretty good. The four cases are exactly the same. Maybe the price can be a bit suppressed after all it's just a plastic case nothing special about it. These products are made in huge numbers so they are able to sell the product even lower. Perfect for store ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySedai1 on 10/15/2011

- Easy to use - Extremely low price, as usually in Deal Extreme - The protective case keeps your data safe and you don't lose your microSD -card so easily - The quality is not that good - I would rather get one that is good quality than four that are poorly made - The write lock is pretty bad quality - I have a lot of microSD cards from my old smartphones ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexdurai on 03/02/2011

- You Get 4 for less than two dollars - which is really cheap compared to others - Comes with a really good protective case , in which you can also store your micro sd card - The leads look awesome, and does not get scratched even when you use multiple times The read write lock switch is not well built. One of my adapters did’nt have the lock switch,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycoconuthead on 06/03/2009

Its as good as a card adaptor made by other companies, also it came with cases for all of the cards I received. nothing really, but the size dimension might be a bit off. I tried to plug this in the storage expansion of my aspire one and it got stuck (but the kingston adaptor are just fine), but it works fine when I plug into the card reader side. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytscarani on 02/03/2009

- Simply work. - Good for when you receive a fully working no-name/OEM microSD card, but the adapter that came with it is simply not that good. Saves the trouble of having to return cards to DX because of this. - Some of them are pretty well built... - ...and some of them aren't. Build quality varies wildly from adapter to adapter. Out of 4, 3 work ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections