DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Stylus for NDSi/DSi (Assorted Colors 4-Stylus Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAziona on 02/10/2013

It is nice and cheap. They come in various colours and they fit into the Nintendo DSi. What else is there to say about it. It is good to have these as reserve. I expected my children to loose them quite often but until now that has not happened yet. It also good to have for give away when friends... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStacieR on 08/24/2010

Nice styluses. They are light and the points are not sharp so they won't scratch your DS screen. The colors are random, but it's not a bad thing. The length is better than the tiny DS Light's styluses None at all. I got this for my DS Light, it won't fit in the slot, but that's because it's not a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAJPET on 04/13/2009

Cheap and easy replacement for DSi styli. Tip easily falls off, does not fit perfectly in DSi (see photos), and could potentially scratch screen. The styli are a bit longer than the original DSi stylus and because of it can't fit perfectly in the slot. Because it sticks out a little bit, expect a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhazy1975 on 04/05/2009

One of the cheapest replacement stylus you can get. There is nothing negative on this product.Work just the orginal stylus from nintendo. 500 words limitation.500 words limitation.500 words limitation.500 words limitation.500 words limitation.500 words limitation.500 words limitation.500 words it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byk3b4b on 02/11/2009

4 pack for $1,50 , what more do you need to know ? nice colors softer tip then others sold for lite. Fit ndsi nicely free shipping not for sale in only 1 color , black or white like ndsi now released. Always have some in stock incase you loose you originals. But always use them together with the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyeee9 on 01/27/2009

-They were the lowest price shipped on the entire internet. -They are exactly as shown. -They fit in the ds stylus holder better than the original. -You get 4 stylus! -Seems to be the same plastic as original None, they are all perfectly molded. I lost my original stylus because it fell out of if... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNick1855 on 01/19/2009

Two-tone (color body, clear tip), super smooth, no rough edges at all in the 28 that I have. The price is definitely right for these. Fits nice and snug in the DS Lite stylus holder. None that I can think of. Buy them! I wouldn't mind seeing more colors, but the pink is a very close match to the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byitsmeondealx on 12/31/2008

These pens have the better tip that is more responsive for the touch screen which is the same for the original stylus's. Let face it, you'll need these cause the kids will lose them somewhere down the back of a seat in a car - true? Slighty longer than the original so it sticks out a bit but hey,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXeionKrypt on 12/15/2008

It's extremely cheap, there's 4 of them for 1.60, so that's 40 cents each! The colors aren't so bad, Black, White, Pink, and Light Blue. Great if you need a stylus, because your old stylus broke or doesn't look as great as it used to. One of these that I ordered came with 2 Light Blue, 1 Black, 1... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere