DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Stylus for NDSi/DSi (Assorted Colors 4-Stylus Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAziona on 02/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is nice and cheap. They come in various colours and they fit into the Nintendo DSi. What else is there to say about it. It is good to have these as reserve. I expected my children to loose them quite often but until now that has not happened yet. It also go... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStacieR on 08/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice styluses. They are light and the points are not sharp so they won't scratch your DS screen. The colors are random, but it's not a bad thing. The length is better than the tiny DS Light's styluses Cons:None at all. OtherThoughts:I got this for my DS Light,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAJPET on 04/13/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cheap and easy replacement for DSi styli. Cons:Tip easily falls off, does not fit perfectly in DSi (see photos), and could potentially scratch screen. OtherThoughts:The styli are a bit longer than the original DSi stylus and because of it can't fit perfectly in the slot.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhazy1975 on 04/05/2009

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:One of the cheapest replacement stylus you can get. Cons:There is nothing negative on this product.Work just the orginal stylus from nintendo. OtherThoughts:500 words limitation.500 words limitation.500 words limitation.500 words limitation.500 words limitation.500 wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byk3b4b on 02/11/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:4 pack for $1,50 , what more do you need to know ? nice colors softer tip then others sold for lite. Fit ndsi nicely free shipping Cons:not for sale in only 1 color , black or white like ndsi now released. OtherThoughts:Always have some in stock incase you loose you ori... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections