DX » Community » Reviews » 8-Pin Lightning TF / SDHC / USB Flash Drive Memory Card Reader for Ipad 4 / Ipad MINI - White
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byludribeiro2 on 11/07/2013

spend your photos very quickly from the SD CARD to your ipad. easy to use. just connect to the ipad and the ipad does the rest. easy to use when travelling, great to empty your memory card quickly. i couldnt connect a pen drive yet. it works well and came new! =] The ipad may not recognise the devide, you just have to open your photo album and a new ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byFreetax on 04/25/2013

Small item that should work with 3 different types of memory. The SD-slot worked very well, and the pictures showed in my iPad Mini after some seconds. The TF-slot is working up side down compared to what is showed at the unit. The USB-slot sais that "the unit needs to much current" or something like that when using a small USB TF-reader. ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byOleJohan on 04/20/2013

I got it, I unpacked it and tried it on my Ipad4. It just works. USB works OK, Card readers works OK. It looks great, and it does it´s job. And the PRICE is just a fraction of what the "original" cost in my country. Fantastic! I´d like to say none, because it works and looks great. Maybe the card reader slots could be bit higher ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections