DX » Community » Reviews » ShenDing LD8002-A9 Temperature Controlled Sensor RGB LED Faucet Light - Silver
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfreddefly on 01/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks great, you can tell it's a metal housing. And I'm surprised how powerful the light is, lights up the sink! Comes whit two adaptors, but mine fitted whitout adaptors. Good size, you hardly notice it before it lights up the water and sink. Cons:Makes a whining noice w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjbarber on 06/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It works well. Quality is ok. It's not large so it's not too visible. Package is ok. Cons:The included adapters doesn't work with my home taps. The lights colors order for the temperature are not in the order I would like. I don't feel it's not going to generate tartar. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZoinac on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Glows the temperature, came with the adapter rings to fit any tap. Works well, nice metal looking housing. Cons:Hums a bit, has a delay when the temperature changes- the water can get hot quicker than it responds to the change. OtherThoughts:It also seems to b... Read more

3 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections