DX » Community » Reviews » Kada 936D Digital soldering Station with English Manual (60W 24V AC)
  • 5 star 9 ( 47% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySkolzas on 05/15/2014

Heats up quickly, the knob has a very nice feel to it, there's a protective plastic film on the display, compact design, standard size tips which are also very cheap to replace. Mine makes just a slight humming sound when on, the tip that comes with this station is pretty bad, it feels like the cleaning sponge is a bit too hard and doesn't clean the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySchmiggs on 04/09/2014

This soldering station is surprisingly well made. One can find manny bad reviews on the net about Hakko 936 clones containing bad solder joints and rusted electronic parts. No such thing with this one. Everything is made of decent parts, workmanship is not bad at all and attention to detail is good (shrink tubing all around...). There were comments ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynanogennari on 12/10/2013

- Digital temperature display - Fast warm up - Very cheap - Solid build - High temperature soldering (regular soldering irons doesn't do that) - Exchangeable tip So far none! It's a realy nice soldering station for such cheap price. Mine came with a wire of a little more than 80cm, big enough for me. (and it's very flexible) - US plug. (not a problem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykamikazegtx on 08/14/2013

Amazingly cheap and useful soldering station. Well constructed and it heats really fast. I also buyied some compatible items like sku:4683 sku:152176 sku:144034 in order to have spares for the future, just in case. Calibration access hole is misplaced (check on other user images to see where to drill new hole). US plug and 220v, i've replaced plug anywhay.... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymgrvendas on 06/26/2013

great product for those who need to solder electronics . the accessory that supports the iron tip puco found a weak, can easily lose balance and topple over , . Could enhance the supporter of iron to improve the work . great product for those who want to work from home or business with repairs electronics . Read more

1 0
  • posted bydiscoton on 02/20/2013

Thank you ,Deal Extream.com for fantastic item and free registered shipping. It was purchased for my friend and hi was very happy with this product! All Perfect!Thank you ,Deal Extream.com for fantastic item and free registered shipping. It was purchased for my friend and hi was very happy with this product! All perfect!Thank you ,Deal Extream.com for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjtotheh on 02/11/2013

This soldering station looks very well made. It has a solid housing which will fit perfect in my workplace. The temperature rises very quickly after startup, so I can get to work very fast. Adjusting the temperature is very easy, and the small tip makes it easy to solder very small items such as SMD LEDS and transistors. The wire is too short for the ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byanabena on 10/30/2012

Good appearance and good assembly quality. Replaceable tips and a replaceable heating element. I have it for half year and for me it's pleasure to use this tool. Temperature measuring is not correct. And... and... and... May be non EU power cable?... I did't find another cons. It's mean for my usage. I don't use it every day. It's require some finalizing,... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJBSchueler on 03/07/2012

Easy to use and works without any problem. The construction of the iron stand is to light. This makes it too easy sliding away. Especially since the soldering iron is slightly thicker than the hole in the iron stand. Had to cut off the power connector and connected a European version to it. Solder iron cord could have been a bit longer. I would have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTimon099 on 01/13/2012

Really good and convenient tool for the price. I use it constantly. Very convenient and it is pleasant to work. Replaceable tips and a replaceable heating element. Good packing. Capacity does not correspond to the declared. Instead of declared 60 watt actually no more than 30 watt. I have replaced the transformer with more powerful, after alteration ... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections