DX » Community » Reviews » PEGA Wireless USB Karaoke Microphone Set for Wii/PS3/PS2/Xbox 360
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byolqminn on 12/17/2011

- nice design - low price - comes well packaged - works well - switch for singstar / WII+XBOX360 i just don't like how the microphone looks like ... the other that are wired, the blue and the red one, looks much better, but that's not actually a con ... i the range is long enough. from the photo that dx has uploaded it seems that you need one battery,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoleglark on 04/01/2011

Tested this mic with Singstar Dance and Guitar Hero 6 games (PS3). Both work good. There where no problems with the console to detect the mic. Not found yet. Seems like it work as it should. Build quiality is a bit cheap, but the price is also low, so I don`t think that it is con. That was my first DX order and have to say that I`m fully satisfied. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLorin on 02/18/2009

Compared to Logitech's $80 wireless microphone, this is a good deal. Works on the two games I tried: Singstar and Rockband II for PS3, which normally would require different mikes. It will often miss the percusson parts of Rockband (tambourine, etc). All plastic, feels cheap. Antenna falls out of the mike easily, but it still operates even without the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections