DX » Community » Reviews » MP074 Throttle Rocker Cruise Assist Wrist Rest Accessories for Motorcycle - Blue (2 PCS)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCaram on 09/04/2013

It is a cheap accessory for your motorbike. Its purpose is to relieve the stress on your hand while driving long distances. Just shove it over the end of your gas handle and drive. For short distances it is unusable and also annoying maybe. I attaced it to the gas handle of my Transalp for a test ride but took it off after a few kilometers. It got in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBochtenkoning on 08/22/2013

It is a cheap accessory for your motorbike. Its purpose is to relieve the stress on your hand while driving long distances. Just shove it over the end of your gas handle and drive. For short distances it is unusable and also annoying maybe. I attaced it to the gas handle of my Transalp for a test ride but took it off after a few kilometers. It got in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by13ROM on 06/06/2013

Significantly reduces pain in the wrist on long trips on the bike. Without it, I feel that my wrist will fall off after 300 kilometers. Cruise Assist is especially useful if you have a motorcycle with a small windscreen or without it and you're going to drive fast on a motorway. it comes without Swarowsky diamonds decoration :) but it comes in a pack ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections