DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR Headset w/ USB Cable for PS3 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySarCarstic on 05/21/2014

This worked perfectly first go, it took about 2 minutes to set up through the menu's and the english instructions were perfect and easy to follow. It has a great range and works flawlessly - I can fire missiles and chaff in in a flight-sim by voice command every time, there has been no problems with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarlonCasado on 04/07/2014

It is Very cheap and easy to use. Have a Good workmanship and appearance. I recommend for save money, it is vary fun and is realy better to play talking with friends. The microfone and phone are realy low. Work easy with playstation 3, but in a low quality. And not fit well in the ear but not bother ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCukrinis on 04/01/2014

Easy to use, very small, and compact, realy good sound for chat on gaming, I playing Kill zone 3, Diablo 3, GTA V, and use this head set, realy good for team chat. Very good stuff. And price are very low. I very happy i buyed this stuff:) Mic are not very lound, And that all no minuses found yet:) Mic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJulianPRG on 02/05/2014

El auricular es cómodo, funciona correctamente.Tiene buena cobertura y se escucha perfectamente. Funciona perfectamente en la PS3, en el PC y como manos libres de teléfonos. La duración de la batería es normal. Tardó en llegar. No dispone de instrucciones en español, aunque ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvchiotelis on 01/21/2014

I can hear just fine, and people hear me very well also and Works well with my PS3. The packaging was nice, and there was a instruction manual in English. Shipping was very slow, but it was worth the wait. I was waiting for about a month but it's worth. Cheap price, great product and if you need a headset ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjoelini on 01/14/2014

It pairs with no issue to the PS3, it has a clear sound and a LED light that indicates when its on use. Also havent heard anything dont understanding what i say on GTA V :-) You have to take out a cover to change the ear where you put it (that cover is kinda hard to remove and looks like it eventually ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylituenigo on 01/02/2014

Gadget muy compacto y sencillo de manejar. Es de gran calidad y funciona perfectamente sin ningún tipo de problema. Es valido para ambas orejas y la calidad de sonido y del microfono son muy buenas Es mencionable que con este headset únicamente se puede oír y hablar a los demás jugadores ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysfinge26 on 11/28/2013

es muy recomendable el producto el envoltorio y el manual lo hace muy bueno, el precio es conveniente y la funcionalidad esta buena, por lo general se escuchan bajos y este es todo lo contrario se escucha en ambas partes muy bien excelente producto el paquete siempre llega medio aplastado, solo falta ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMichal136 on 11/26/2013

great product to use for PS3 and Mobil. Powerful Battery, great design great quality Perfect for playing on PS3. Clear sound and clear voice fits perfectly in your ear. Easy configuration. It also works on mobile i9300 When the charger could be a bit bigger and longer, and may have the ability to use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPugZ78 on 11/26/2013

The design is very nice, it is comfortable to wear (after some time you don't even notice it anymore). It comes with a clip for both left or right ear. The battery lasts a long time. It's easy to charge with the usb cable that you can plug in to your PS3. The sound and mic are both of very good quality.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections