DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR Headset w/ USB Cable for PS3 - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySarCarstic on 05/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This worked perfectly first go, it took about 2 minutes to set up through the menu's and the english instructions were perfect and easy to follow. It has a great range and works flawlessly - I can fire missiles and chaff in in a flight-sim by voice command eve... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvchiotelis on 01/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I can hear just fine, and people hear me very well also and Works well with my PS3. The packaging was nice, and there was a instruction manual in English. Cons:Shipping was very slow, but it was worth the wait. I was waiting for about a month but it's worth. Oth... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCigeefoto on 09/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The headset is very comfortable, I can hear just fine, and people hear me very well also. The packaging was very nice, and there was a instruction manual in english. Working well with my PS3. Cons:Shipping was very slow, but it was worth the wait. When buying initially, i... Read more

7 0
  • posted byMotocrossbuyer on 06/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Powerfull Baterry Great Design Great quality Perfect for Gaming on PS3. Clear sound and clear voice perfect fit in the ear. Easy to configure. Also works on mobile phones and smartphones. great packaging. Stylish and practical Cons:The charger could be a littl... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections