DX » Community » Reviews » 1.1" OLED Screen SPO2 Heart Rate Monitor Fingertip Pulse Oximeter - Green + Black + White (2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymasterdei on 02/17/2014

Good device for its price! - Gives accurate readings when you/your patient holds still - good readability of the display - easy handling (one button, activates it, auto-off function after some time without reading) - perfect for a quick overview of a patients condition (for amateurs) - Falls off the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjpurresti on 07/16/2013

Very easy to use. Good size and quite good quality. Use 2 AAA batteries (not incluided). Good color display with heart rate monitor. The oximeter works good. Seems a little fragile because of the material, but nothing significant. The packaging box quality is poor. Very easy to use. Good size and quite ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBobArtuur on 07/05/2013

works well, clear reading Calibrated it with an expensive(>€200) oximeter of my physiotherapist and it showed same increase decrease.just 1 point lower on my other hand, if you google you will find that a 3% error is normal. Lightweight easy to carry with you espacialy with the neckstrap Cheapest ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypastor126 on 06/26/2013

The quality surprised. I've seen others for use proficional and is identical, I even think it's the same. I will definitely recommend to all my colleagues. Cheapest oximeter one could find. Heart rate seems accurate. I guess it's good for personal entertainment. Nothing to report. It is perfect. If you ... Read more

6 0 4

• posted bypaultech on 06/06/2013

I just saw a startup company selling a "tricorder" for $150 and the only function not on this device is temperature. multiple pushes on the button rotate the screen. I have very large fingers and was worried this may not fit, but it did so I can't see any problems, yet, with this device. simple ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byvroempje on 05/11/2013

Cheapest oximeter one could find. Heart rate seems accurate. I guess it's good for personal entertainment. Saturation is completely unreliable. It easily has a 5-10% error with little movement. You have to be completely still and relaxed in order to get an accurate reading. This is not realistic in real ... Read more

0 0 12

• posted bysidneydourado on 04/19/2013

Device very easy to use, comes with a complete manual and well explanatory. Lightweight and comfortable to use, portable good appearance At the Boao precionar HOLD it changes the phone in different ways, like this innovation Watch videos of it in operation I still no counter yet Could have a power button ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAstowv on 04/10/2013

Very cheap Solid and very functional for the price of the unit. No alarm function for monitoring, but hey, for this price I did not expect one either. The plastic feels flimsy, but its not that bad. This product is very nice, and the usefullness is high. This should be in everyones bag, as it is way ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections