Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » 1.1" OLED SPO2 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter- Green + Black + White (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent Useful nice
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byslamto on 03/02/2018

Impression:excellent;

Nice and portable, can be easily kept in a first aid kit. Heart rate and O2 level readings seem accurate. Occasionally you have to re-position the device to get a good reading. Display is nice and bright, very easy to read.

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byedwinvanelk on 02/05/2018

Impression:difficult,precarious;

Pros: Build quality is good, unit is compact and leight weight. Cons: Based on the reviews I read I was expecting a reliable easy to use device. My experience is different. I tried the unit on 2 persons and for both of them it fails on middle finger, pointing finger and ring finger most of the we... Read more

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by11565669 on 12/16/2017

Impression:Very good,Good value,compact;

Pros: Easy to use, seems to work well, very easy to read. Cons: May not be suitable for people with big hands. My experience so far has been very positive, the device works as advertised. The readout is quick to stabilize and seems to track changes in heart rate well. The OLED display is bright... Read more

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byErGuti on 11/26/2017

Impression:Good product;

Pulsioxímetro digital de mediana calidad y precisión, a un precio bastante interesante. Lástima que no incluya las pilas.

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9627823 on 10/12/2017

Impression:Very good;

good useful gadget, I use it to keep an eye on my health after recent heart attack. although it should be plain LED not OLED (organic LED) ...good try though .

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10797030 on 09/22/2017

Impression:Very good,Ótimo Custo/Benefício;

bom produto por um bom preço

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byharoldavid92 on 09/15/2017

Impression:good,excellent,Cheap;

Pros: need AAA baterys (easy to find), operation with a only one buttom, diferents forms to show the info Cons: none

18 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byGabrielGueB on 09/05/2017

Impression:Good product, easy to use, light and accurate;

I got it and immediately tried it. Worked great! I got another one for my girlfriend, and she loved it!

22 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted byheragon.47 on 08/30/2017

Impression:Very good;

funciona.

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by11235283 on 08/23/2017

Impression:doubt accuracy;

Pros: cheap Cons: i doubt its accuracy a little. my heartrate seems different on my sphygmomanometer. i'm more interested in my spo2 in this case, but thats why i got my doubts O, and make sure you put in the batteries the right way. the springs are mounted at one side, but the batteries need to... Read more

25 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere