DX » Community » Reviews » 1.1" OLED Screen SPO2 Heart Rate Monitor Fingertip Pulse Oximeter - Green + Black + White (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by pastor126 on 06/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The quality surprised. I've seen others for use proficional and is identical, I even think it's the same. I will definitely recommend to all my colleagues. Cheapest oximeter one could find. Heart rate seems accurate. I guess it's good for personal entertainment.Cons:Nothin... Read more

Impression:;

3 0
  • posted by paultech on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I just saw a startup company selling a "tricorder" for $150 and the only function not on this device is temperature. multiple pushes on the button rotate the screen.Cons:I have very large fingers and was worried this may not fit, but it did so I can't see any pro... Read more

4 0
  • posted by vroempje on 05/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Cheapest oximeter one could find. Heart rate seems accurate. I guess it's good for personal entertainment.Cons:Saturation is completely unreliable. It easily has a 5-10% error with little movement. You have to be completely still and relaxed in order to get an ac... Read more

11 0
  • posted by sidneydourado on 04/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Device very easy to use, comes with a complete manual and well explanatory. Lightweight and comfortable to use, portable good appearance At the Boao precionar HOLD it changes the phone in different ways, like this innovation Watch videos of it in operationCons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Astowv on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very cheap Solid and very functional for the price of the unit.Cons:No alarm function for monitoring, but hey, for this price I did not expect one either. The plastic feels flimsy, but its not that bad.OtherThoughts:This product is very nice, and the usefullnes... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections