DX » Community » Reviews » 1.1" OLED Screen SPO2 Heart Rate Monitor Fingertip Pulse Oximeter - Green + Black + White (2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
good Value for money facil de usar Ótimo PRODUTO. Very good for this price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjavierfidalgo on 01/19/2015

el producto esta bien empaquetado , y no necesita accesorios adicionales, realiza su funcion perfectamente

Impression:facil de usar, muy util y sobretodo un buen Precio;

0 0 0

• posted byhkalvoy on 11/07/2014

Very easy to use for morning heart rate measurement e.g. i hard training periods. Pros: Cost efficient, easy to use, fine apperance Cons: Not discovered any

Impression:Value for money;

0 0 0

• posted bypvaldeir on 08/29/2014

Ótimo produto,chegou muito bem.nada como comprar e receber o produto conforme pedido. funcionalidade perfeita. comprarei mais em breve por ser tão bom. Todos gostaram do produto pois é de excelente qualidade e extremo bom gosto. recomendo todos comprarrempois é muito bom o produto e ainda é barato!

Impression:Ótimo PRODUTO.;

0 0 0

• posted byclio1 on 08/24/2014

Pros: The display of the parameters is fast, simple and customizable oled screen has a very high brightness value, plastics are a normal quality and AAA batteries can be used to feed it Cons: none. Others: the precise tolerance is good compared to other more expensive.

Nowhere will you find a better and cheaper.

Impression:Very good for this price;

0 0 0

• posted byPratec on 08/11/2014

For: Liten, virker som at den er skrudd sammen bra. mot: ikke noe jeg kan se. Er du på utkikk etter en sånn måler så kjøp denne.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bysirmoffa on 08/04/2014

It's a good device for its price. You cant move your hand/finger while reading. Can also easily fall off the finger if you move a lot, especially with large male fingers or children's fingers. It feels like it will break any minute, it's not a solid built item :-) But, if you use it carefully you... Read more

Impression:All in all, a good item;

0 0 0

• posted bymasterdei on 02/17/2014

Good device for its price! - Gives accurate readings when you/your patient holds still - good readability of the display - easy handling (one button, activates it, auto-off function after some time without reading) - perfect for a quick overview of a patients condition (for amateurs) - Falls off... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjpurresti on 07/16/2013

Very easy to use. Good size and quite good quality. Use 2 AAA batteries (not incluided). Good color display with heart rate monitor. The oximeter works good. Seems a little fragile because of the material, but nothing significant. The packaging box quality is poor. Very easy to use. Good size and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBobArtuur on 07/05/2013

works well, clear reading Calibrated it with an expensive(>€200) oximeter of my physiotherapist and it showed same increase decrease.just 1 point lower on my other hand, if you google you will find that a 3% error is normal. Lightweight easy to carry with you espacialy with the to find non if... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypastor126 on 06/26/2013

The quality surprised. I've seen others for use proficional and is identical, I even think it's the same. I will definitely recommend to all my colleagues. Cheapest oximeter one could find. Heart rate seems accurate. I guess it's good for personal entertainment. Nothing to report. It is perfect.... Read more

6 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections