DX » Community » Reviews » 4400mAh Replacement Lithium Battery Pack for MSI U100 Laptops (Black)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychuchob on 05/18/2011

Really good price for the battery. Doesn't come any cheaper on other sites. Windows XP shows almost 4 hours of life battery. I haven't thoroughly test the duration of it. I don´t really know if it should be consider a design flaw but when I open the LCD display over 90º the netbook falls because the extra height of the battery destabilizes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydacsi on 05/30/2010

works perfectly. Battery life doubled. Depending on the load reaches 5 hours. Well worth the price of 100%. I had no problems in obtaining. Design is good. Fits well. I waited a very long delivery. It seems little different from the picture online, which is strange, but I think this is not a problem. MSI Wind U100 to be the best option for battery. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhaim96 on 07/21/2009

the battery work great. fit to the netbook like a glove. working for about 4 hours with Bluetooth and WIFI enabled. very good product in great price. in my country it cost 3 time more! the design of the battery is a bit different from the original one,thats why when you open the screen the computer not balanced. makes the netbook a bit more heavier ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybato4444 on 07/09/2009

- You can use as main batery or secundary. - Works perfect. - Good price for what serves. - More hours for use the laptop. - Good quality item. - Low price if you compare qith an offical battery. - Nothing - Maybe it doesnt fit well in the laptop. - Nothing good item. - Very useful when you have a long travel, you can use the laptop more time than if ... Read more

0 0
  • Yay
    posted bysunrise3500 on 06/01/2009

Perfect fit for the Aldi rebadge of the MSI Wind netbook. Lasts much longer than the original battery. (Double the time!) Charges without issue. Great to have a netbook that lasts five hours, and then when it runs out, have another battery to turn to! Really useful when on the road, travelling, etc, etc. Extending the portability of your device. None ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarmelo314 on 05/26/2009

- Easy to install and remove, much easier than the one that comes with my netbook. - Seems to be well built and match the color of my netbook. - It works with my Medion Akoya Mini (MSI Wind U100 clone) - Doubles the capacity of the originals batteries. - If you tilt the screen forward at an excesive angle, it would fall bacwards. I am very happy with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystipey on 02/27/2009

+ Easy to install and remove, much easier than the OEM that comes with my netbook. + Seems to be well built + It works with my Advent 4211 (MSI Wind U100 clone) + Doubles the capacity of the OEM batteries. + The design of the batteries could be better: The netbook is raised about 1 cm, and the second line of batteries are placed in the middle of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTurbo_E on 01/14/2009

Fits my 9" MSI Wind Netbook (U90)perfectly. Easier to remove and replace than the OEM battery, which was super tight. Construction seems very good. Color matches my casing very closely (matte black finish)Windows XP shows a battery life of over 6 hours on minimum power useage (no WiFi, low briteness etc.) battery design should be modified as the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcodw on 01/10/2009

Unit does what it is advertised to. Runs my wind for around 4hrs per charge. Fit is perfect and looks great as the color matched. When installed I experience a teder toder effect if I open my screen past a certain point. Due to the feet being slightly forward the weight of the LCD can cause it to flip back wards. Short of adding weight to the front ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections