Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• good deal, fits well, double capacity.

posted by Turbo_E on 01/14/2009
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Fits my 9" MSI Wind Netbook (U90)perfectly. Easier to remove and replace than the OEM battery, which was super tight. Construction seems very good. Color matches my casing very closely (matte black finish)Windows XP shows a battery life of over 6 hours on minimum power useage (no WiFi, low briteness etc.)

Cons:

battery design should be modified as the 2nd set of cells is placed toward the middle of the netbook. the rear of the netbook is now raised about 1/2" so you have to tilt the screen a little farther back. However when you do this the netbook wants to tip over backwards. A small design change would solve this easily.

OtherThoughts:

Seems to do what its supposed to. double your battery life. 4400mAh vs the OEM of 2200 mAh. Came shipped in anti-static bag and in a padded cardboard box, inside of a padded envelope. This is a good balance between the OEM and 9 Cell monster batteries available. A 9 cell defeats the purpose of a netbook. the 6 cell's added weight is not bad at all, but it is noticeable.

Bottomline:

for $49 its a pretty good deal. eBay sellers sell similar for more (average $10 more) AND they charge shipping on top of it. Very happy with my purchase.

Recommemnded!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections