DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Case for Xbox 360 Controller (Translucent)
  • 5 star 33 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlury on 07/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very efficient & comfortable & cool gadget. It really does what it is written on specifications. I definetly suggest one for every xbox owner :) You can wash it, it is against dirt, sweat, straches, crashes and will make your controller looks cool. And it is transparent... Read more

XBOX360 Controller Silicone Protective Case
    0 0
  • posted byMaxFox on 04/19/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The material is very good, I have the product for more than 3 years and it lasted well. The plug in control is perfect. The control is beautiful and elegant. You get more firmness to hold him. You can speak with the time to keep them clean. Cons:Some people co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStebay88 on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Easy to get on - it fitted on the controller with enough ease but not so much that it would fall off or slip out of place. -Comfortable - not overly thick but comfortable on the hands compared to the hard plastic of the controller. Cons:-Can be slippery with sweaty han... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThelaith5 on 02/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a great item, protects your controller, feels sturdy to hold on to and doesn't get sweaty. I am happy with it. Cons:It's a little rough around the edges, especially at the thumbsticks, where the thumbsticks might hit the silicone of the case, which can be quite distr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byk0ngl4 on 02/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great product for the controller, fits well and protects it from easly sliding off surfaces as the silicone gives extra friction compared to the plastic the controller is made of. Cons:It does smell a little, but nothing that has bothered me personally. OtherThoughts:Wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKenny451 on 01/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great for keeping grease or dirt off of your controller if you are having an xbox party at your house. You can just slip this off and rinse of any pizza stains and once it's dry, you can slip it back on. Also adds some grip to the controller which is very nice... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalderian on 12/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Great for sweaty hands. - Very comfortable to use. - Easy to put in and out. - Keeps controls clean from dirty hands, specially for kids that usually don't mind about that. - Absorbs some of the impact if the controller fell off to the floor. - Makes the con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjookertm on 12/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfect. Fits perfectly in control, is the exact size and leaves nothing to be desired. The contact with the hand is nice, it feels much better time to play. Material of high quality, durable but soft, and protects and prevents soiling of falls. Cons:Nothing! OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIAbad on 11/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Material is perfect.Color is nice dimensions are perfects for xbox360 oficial pad. I use it in two official pads(one is standard and the other is pro pad) and in boths the case fits perfect.I use in boths and it not have chaps. Cons:I ve not found in this itte... Read more

AS IT COMES FROM DX
    0 0
  • posted byhdjoenne on 09/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice looking, white silicone case for your xbox controller. Protects the controller against dust,sweat and scratches. Fits perfectly in your job and makes the intense gaming a whole lot easier. Gives your controller a new and better look for a low price. Cons:... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections