DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Case for Xbox 360 Controller (Translucent)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBySgUi2 on 05/30/2014

Excellent. Fits perfectly in control, is the exact size and you can use in a wired and a wireless controller. The contact with the hand is good. Its better to play with that, because its better to take it in your hand. It is very durable. I already have two 1 year ago and are still perfect. The colors ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleppermesiah on 10/30/2013

Versatile and well made. Easy to mount on the controller. Feels really good, especially, when holding with sweaty hands and playing for more than 2 hours straight. Smells really bad. But after some washing and applying perfume, its better. There are some leftovers around the edge from the mold, but these ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIsbain on 10/10/2013

It fits nice and perfect on my controller! I also really love the fact that it reinforces the whitness of my controller - the case being translucent and all. It also has this thing where it doesn't seem like your hands sweat at all. I've read a few reviews with people saying it smells at first, but mine ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byziyanpowa on 09/02/2013

At first, it may sound strange - case for a controller? Well, it's not for protecting it (but it does that too): the controller is way more comfortable with this! It's a bit bigger (I have big hands, so this is good). My hand likes to sweat while playing, well, this case fully eliminates this! A bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlury on 07/20/2013

Very efficient & comfortable & cool gadget. It really does what it is written on specifications. I definetly suggest one for every xbox owner :) You can wash it, it is against dirt, sweat, straches, crashes and will make your controller looks cool. And it is transparent so that you will not lose your ... Read more

XBOX360 Controller Silicone Protective Case

0 0 0

• posted byMaxFox on 04/19/2013

The material is very good, I have the product for more than 3 years and it lasted well. The plug in control is perfect. The control is beautiful and elegant. You get more firmness to hold him. You can speak with the time to keep them clean. Some people complain a little plastic smell but I did not have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStebay88 on 03/04/2013

-Easy to get on - it fitted on the controller with enough ease but not so much that it would fall off or slip out of place. -Comfortable - not overly thick but comfortable on the hands compared to the hard plastic of the controller. -Can be slippery with sweaty hands - can start to slip a little during ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThelaith5 on 02/23/2013

It's a great item, protects your controller, feels sturdy to hold on to and doesn't get sweaty. I am happy with it. It's a little rough around the edges, especially at the thumbsticks, where the thumbsticks might hit the silicone of the case, which can be quite distracting, and in the longer run, fatiguing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byk0ngl4 on 02/10/2013

Great product for the controller, fits well and protects it from easly sliding off surfaces as the silicone gives extra friction compared to the plastic the controller is made of. It does smell a little, but nothing that has bothered me personally. With frequent use it might get dirty, nothing that has ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKenny451 on 01/03/2013

Great for keeping grease or dirt off of your controller if you are having an xbox party at your house. You can just slip this off and rinse of any pizza stains and once it's dry, you can slip it back on. Also adds some grip to the controller which is very nice. I've had it for over a year! It smelled ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections