DX » Community » Reviews » Millionwell Micro USB Male to HDMI Female MHL Adapter Cable - Black (15cm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBhooshan on 01/28/2014

I purchased this so I can watch movies from my phone on any HDTV when connected it duplicates your phone screen on to the TV Does the Job perfectly It charges the phone at the same time! Good picture quality Good build quality Fast Shipping. Turn your smartphone into a little media center! DX have earned a customer for life! None. Be sure to pick up ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHermanator on 05/13/2013

*Great picture quality *Small and full sized HDMI *Supported by all MHL phones *Sound works (sometimes) *The connection between the dongle itself and the cable isn't good. You can rotate the cable even though it's attached to the dongle. It's not going anywhere, but still... *The sound comes and goes. If it starts working, it won't drop out, but sometimes,... Read more

Millionwell MHL HDMI
    1 2
  • posted bypitzyper on 05/13/2013

It works perfect wth my Galaxy S2 with HD and Full HD Sony TV's. You can make some gaming and videos watching on the TV with original digital audio, all through HDMI connection. If the TV doesn't support energy supply via HDMI, you will need to connect the AC phone charger to the adapter, it has a plug for that case. The TV detects the HDMI connection ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNaguip on 05/10/2013

Well this adapter is the cheapest i find and the best in terms of quality, I use this product to connect my smartphone to my tv via an HDMI cable, it very easy and useful. Maybe the length of the cable, but for the price I think that is perfect. I can see my mobile in my tv in 1080p, it's great for playing games and for videos y recommend it. If you ... Read more

Micro Usb to HDMI Female MHL Adapter
    2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections