DX » Community » Reviews » 1.1" OLED Screen SPO2 / Heart Rate Monitor Fingertip Pulse Oximeter - Blue + Black + White (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 30 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChinaKid on 06/23/2014

Really nice color screen, small, light, comfortable to use, seems well-made, good English instruction manual, comes with a strap and a decent cardboard box. Was packaged well and shipped air mail from Singapore. No problems with customs and no extra fees to pay. Delivered registered mail and a signature was required. Advertised to come with 2 AA batteries,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynjasmin on 06/15/2014

Extremly simple to use and understand, can be manipulate by elder people easily. The device has been calibrated ( I mean compare with high quality pro model ) at the hospital and the medic expert told me that the precision is near perfect, impressive. At DX the price is about the third of the drugstore price here in Montreal ( 20$ vs 60$ ) Really no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXumixu on 06/09/2014

Is quite easy to use. Just put your finger in and press the button. The reading is quite fast, probably due to the technology involved (absorbance) I find it cheap for what it does. It has to adjust to the pulse each time you make a big movement. I find the SpO tolerance a little high (4-5 %) but it showed clearly a difference between me and my dad ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJacketi on 05/29/2014

Very good looking, OLED display is precise and easy to read. I love all the different display modes: horizontal left/right, vertical top/bottom. Strongly recommended. When you move a bit the thing can't get your heartbeat but this device is not expected to behave like those found in hospital. When you are steady, it reads very well. This is obviously ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshampanya on 05/29/2014

shipping was fast. got a tracking number so i could track the process of the shipment. the monitor has a strip so you can wear it like a necklace. where i live it would be at least doubled price. the monitor was packed very good. it has a user guide. non very important!! look at the user guide how to place the batteries. shipping was fast. got a tracking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySejkom on 05/21/2014

It's a great little light home oximeter, shows a live graph of the value. Very easy to use, works right of the shelf, when the two batteries is put in. It has got several display modes, and a lot of functions for the price, and it seems accurate.. Needs a couple of seconds, before it's showing the exact value. Other than that, nothing that I can think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybesegol on 05/21/2014

Really handy the materials and design are very nice. It's very easy to work with. Better than others products in the market, or hospitals with no cable attached. For this price i think i'm going to buy some more. none, it works like clockwork. the only cons or complain is because of the time for delivery, not the equipment. It could come with a bag ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBySgUi2 on 05/20/2014

Very nice product. I recomend that. Produto muito bom. Eu recomendo ele. There is no cons. Não há contras. It's prohibited to send batteries over mail. So don't expect to receive any. É proibido enviar baterias pelo correio. Portanto não espere receber alguma. Works just like the other I had. And I paid USD50.00 for the another one.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrenobarroso on 04/05/2014

Very good product and easy to use. Shows heart rate and oxygen saturation in the blood. The product does what it promises well. I could not understand negatives. This product is very good and reliable for domestic and even hospital use. Widely used product for those who need to do a heart monitor. It provides fast and accurate information, being very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUserXYZ on 03/26/2014

Bought this to be able to check myself before and after the gym workout and also after the biking sessions. In regards to that, works as it should. Has quite enough screen modes, even with a beeping. Back side is unprotected, and it looks as it would tear apart if you open the thing wide enough. As if the hinges are weak/non-existant. Also, flat cable ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections