DX » Community » Reviews » 1.1" OLED Screen SPO2 / Heart Rate Monitor Fingertip Pulse Oximeter - Blue + Black + White (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 14 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChinaKid on 06/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really nice color screen, small, light, comfortable to use, seems well-made, good English instruction manual, comes with a strap and a decent cardboard box. Was packaged well and shipped air mail from Singapore. No problems with customs and no extra fees to pay.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynjasmin on 06/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Extremly simple to use and understand, can be manipulate by elder people easily. The device has been calibrated ( I mean compare with high quality pro model ) at the hospital and the medic expert told me that the precision is near perfect, impressive. At DX th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXumixu on 06/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Is quite easy to use. Just put your finger in and press the button. The reading is quite fast, probably due to the technology involved (absorbance) I find it cheap for what it does. Cons:It has to adjust to the pulse each time you make a big movement. I find the SpO toler... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJacketi on 05/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good looking, OLED display is precise and easy to read. I love all the different display modes: horizontal left/right, vertical top/bottom. Strongly recommended. Cons:When you move a bit the thing can't get your heartbeat but this device is not expected to behave lik... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshampanya on 05/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:shipping was fast. got a tracking number so i could track the process of the shipment. the monitor has a strip so you can wear it like a necklace. where i live it would be at least doubled price. the monitor was packed very good. it has a user guide. Cons:non... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBySgUi2 on 05/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice product. I recomend that. Produto muito bom. Eu recomendo ele. Cons:There is no cons. Não há contras. OtherThoughts:It's prohibited to send batteries over mail. So don't expect to receive any. É proibido enviar baterias pelo correio. P... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilcicali on 01/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Easy to use - Easy to wear - Easy to read - 2 x AAA batteries, no button or rechargeable - Lightweight - Price - Nice building quality - Big numbers! Cons:None that I really can think of. Maybe "not to use while moving": maybe it is less reliable than sittin... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypchaves on 11/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this is a really good product, very useful. good relation price-quality. easy to use and nice interface for the measured values. the product is recommendable for those who wants a home oximeter. the manual that is included is very small but contains all the information... Read more

5 0
  • posted bygleitoncarlos on 11/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Muito bom mesmo o produto. não tem nem o que falar. podemos ate mudar a direção do leitor se caso fique de cabeça pra baixo podemos mudar a direção, muito legal. Cons:não achei nenhum. o produto é tão bom que não achei n... Read more

8 0
  • posted bypikipirs on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very accurate. Tested against a medical oximeter (Dinamap Pro 300), shows the same SpO2 and heart rate. Heart beat detection is even a bit faster then with the Dinamap. Has three modes of display, all of which can also be rotated 180°. If the button is held... Read more

8 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections