DX » Community » Reviews » Micro SIM Card to Standard SIM Card Adapter for Iphone 4 / 4S + More - Blue (10 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJjchien on 01/25/2014

The price is excellent. I needed 2 or 3 of these and it was cheaper to buy this than to buy 2 individually. Some of the adapters are slightly too thick and do not fit into the slot. I tried to file it down, but it just roughed up the plastic surface and still wouldn't fit. Luckily, some of them were ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLametta on 12/28/2013

Good build quality, plastic is not cheap and filmsy. It looks sturdy and can hold the SIM card without problems. It has a hole on the back to easily remove the card without damaging it. Works fine on the phones I own, easy to put and easy to remove. It doesn't affect phone signal. It doesn't have tape ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjackchancc on 11/20/2013

It really value for money, 10 pieces for the price of $2, plenty of them, interchangeable between phone if you are still using phone with standard SIM card, just snap in the micro SIM and it works just fine You may wish to cut away the thin layer of plastic at the center in order to fit in the micro ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byananit on 10/26/2013

I bought 3 of this Item and I’m so happy with it it's cheap and have a good quality, able to fit the micro SIM with no problems. I will use some and sell the rest, it seem that will be a good businesses, and I’m sure that the people will like too. I really din’s see something bad about it, it didn't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybugrathetroll on 08/28/2013

it is very cheap, just ¢20 each. it does what you expect it to do. works as advertised. decent build quality. it is easy to lose them but since they come in a 10 pack so losing them is not a big concern. it is hard to fit this product in a mobile phone, but it still works. another con is that they ... Read more

10 of them arrived the pack they came in

0 0 0

• posted bydilershop on 08/21/2013

Cheap, it's main advantage is price, as low as it could get i guess, 20 cent per piece is about the right real price, it is not like it could not be cheaper but it is a [erfect match. quality not bad actually color blue, i would rather like black or in a range of different colors, like black, white, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjetsan96 on 05/29/2013

i bought these adapters with the micro sim cutter i bought from dx. these were good quality and fits and holds all micro sims. it took a very long time to arrive. these adapters will not fit all the phones and can damage the phone. it took a very long time to arrive to canada. but for the price it is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjasonteo on 05/21/2013

Very cheap and good, plastic quality, able to fit the micro SIM with no problems, and can fit into the phone with ease. Thickness is just right. It has a hole on the back of the adapter so that you can push out the micro SIM with a pin or etc from the back if you had secured it with a tape. Micro SIM ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythe7thking on 03/27/2013

Very cheap! For 2 usd, you get 10 of these things. Elsewhere on dx, for something around less than a dollar, you just get 1. Works as advertised. Easy to insder sim in this adapter. Build quality could've been a bit better, but then again, for 20 cents a piece, you can't expect much. Be careful while ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections