DX » Community » Reviews » Micro SIM Card to Standard SIM Card Adapter for Iphone 4 / 4S + More - Blue (10 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good Good price busque ok quality Simple amd easy to use
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDamiaforever on 06/11/2015

So convenient to adapt the micro sim to old cell phones. Good quality and price.

Impression:Good price;

0 0 0

• posted bySuprasCo on 03/27/2015

funciona muy bien y se ajusta a la necesidad de tener otro tamaño de sim card.

Impression:good,Good price;

0 0 0

• posted byfestis7 on 01/11/2015

Easy to use, got 10 pcs with this package. Now whenever I get drunk I use my old cellphone, with standard simplace on it, incase I loose it :) Just buy it, worth the money!

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bynewmetalbr on 12/30/2014

pros: Facil de usar e sem complicações e o Chip funciona normalmente. contras: por enquanto nada... apenas cuidado para não perderr.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byjoze strajnar on 12/16/2014

I often need to activate internet options on my iPad. Internet provider can not provide activation on iPad, only on ordinary old-fashioned phone. And that phone uses only standard SD card. It is embarrassing if I can not put the micro SIM card into my phone when needed. Now I can have one adapter... Read more

You can have one in every pocket

Impression:Simple amd easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bygofys on 12/03/2014

producto muy bueno y muy pactico

Impression:busque;

0 0 0

• posted bymisfitluvr on 10/02/2014

These are cheaper soft plastic adaptors. I tried half of them when I first recieved them and SIMS do fit well. They are usable and work, but they are just cheap soft plastic. The price is great though. There are better adaptors for sale at Deal Extreme. My SIM's fit good and they worked as they... Read more

Impression:Good price, ok quality;

0 0 0

• posted byJjchien on 01/25/2014

The price is excellent. I needed 2 or 3 of these and it was cheaper to buy this than to buy 2 individually. Some of the adapters are slightly too thick and do not fit into the slot. I tried to file it down, but it just roughed up the plastic surface and still wouldn't fit. Luckily, some of them a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLametta on 12/28/2013

Good build quality, plastic is not cheap and filmsy. It looks sturdy and can hold the SIM card without problems. It has a hole on the back to easily remove the card without damaging it. Works fine on the phones I own, easy to put and easy to remove. It doesn't affect phone signal. It doesn't have... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjackchancc on 11/20/2013

It really value for money, 10 pieces for the price of $2, plenty of them, interchangeable between phone if you are still using phone with standard SIM card, just snap in the micro SIM and it works just fine You may wish to cut away the thin layer of plastic at the center in order to fit in the as... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere