DX » Community » Reviews » Micro SIM Card to Standard SIM Card Adapter for Iphone 4 / 4S + More - Blue (10 PCS)
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJjchien on 01/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is excellent. I needed 2 or 3 of these and it was cheaper to buy this than to buy 2 individually. Cons:Some of the adapters are slightly too thick and do not fit into the slot. I tried to file it down, but it just roughed up the plastic surface and still would... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLametta on 12/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good build quality, plastic is not cheap and filmsy. It looks sturdy and can hold the SIM card without problems. It has a hole on the back to easily remove the card without damaging it. Works fine on the phones I own, easy to put and easy to remove. It doesn't... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjackchancc on 11/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It really value for money, 10 pieces for the price of $2, plenty of them, interchangeable between phone if you are still using phone with standard SIM card, just snap in the micro SIM and it works just fine Cons:You may wish to cut away the thin layer of plast... Read more

0 0
  • posted byananit on 10/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought 3 of this Item and I’m so happy with it it's cheap and have a good quality, able to fit the micro SIM with no problems. I will use some and sell the rest, it seem that will be a good businesses, and I’m sure that the people will like too. Cons:I really... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybugrathetroll on 08/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it is very cheap, just ¢20 each. it does what you expect it to do. works as advertised. decent build quality. it is easy to lose them but since they come in a 10 pack so losing them is not a big concern. Cons:it is hard to fit this product in a mobile phone, but it s... Read more

the pack they came in 10 of them arrived
    0 0
  • posted bydilershop on 08/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, it's main advantage is price, as low as it could get i guess, 20 cent per piece is about the right real price, it is not like it could not be cheaper but it is a [erfect match. quality not bad actually Cons:color blue, i would rather like black or in a ra... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjetsan96 on 05/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:i bought these adapters with the micro sim cutter i bought from dx. these were good quality and fits and holds all micro sims. Cons:it took a very long time to arrive. these adapters will not fit all the phones and can damage the phone. it took a very long tim... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjasonteo on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap and good, plastic quality, able to fit the micro SIM with no problems, and can fit into the phone with ease. Thickness is just right. It has a hole on the back of the adapter so that you can push out the micro SIM with a pin or etc from the back if yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythe7thking on 03/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap! For 2 usd, you get 10 of these things. Elsewhere on dx, for something around less than a dollar, you just get 1. Works as advertised. Easy to insder sim in this adapter. Cons:Build quality could've been a bit better, but then again, for 20 cents a pi... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections