DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Makeup Foundation + Eyeshadows + Rouges + Brushes Case
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypamelapere on 05/08/2011

Pros: It's very very nice! Really cheap if you considere the usefullness of the product, a lots of shadows... I loved all the colors, they are all very beautiful! You can done a lot of effects using those shadows. Until now I only did evening ones, it has really good colorness. comes with two aplicators, and a right size mirror, cake powder, blush, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKelkiie on 05/01/2011

Very cheap Good quality I'd recommend this to anyone who loves makeup! Easy to use. When it arrived a few colours where broken leaving a mess everywhere. I find the brushes aren't the best, that's my opinion. I bought a brush set so I'd have better selection and a cleaner application. Other than those few things, I love the eyeshadows. I don't use the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFefys on 11/25/2010

It's very cute! Really cheap if you considere the usefullness of the product... I loved all the collors, they are all very pretty! Several makes can be done using those shadows. Until now I only did evening ones, but there are light colors tu use during the day too! I dont't know if this is really a con, but the shaddows are smaller than I thought, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMicolina on 10/25/2010

I love this product! I have had it since feb 2010. I previously used brands such as Lacome, but I think this is better. It is easy to apply the makeup, and it looks very good. I love the colors. The black and grey colors are a little blueish. None of the colors were broken when I got it. But when I bought it for my sister, half of the shadows were broken ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDepth on 09/12/2010

Well, actually I am here expressing the opinion of the person to whom I gave this makeup kit, she was very pleased and happy to be a compact package having a wide range of colors, it really is an item that is worth having in the bag ( for women) and that gift is worth (for men who are in doubt to buy). The only downside I found was what appears to be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNickske88 on 01/26/2010

- Looks nice - Not to cheap but also not expensive - It's a nice gift for the girlfriend - Many nice colors - Good quality - None i can think of - Maybe for some people the colors are ugly :p and they don't want that there girlfriend put these on If you're looking for a nice gift to suprise your girlfriend, i can recommend it. Nice colors, good quality ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections