DX » Community » Reviews » OMASEN OM-98 In-Ear Earphones w/ Mic for Iphone / Samsung + More - Black (3.5mm Plug / 110cm-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
Great Earphones
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIgorCury on 11/13/2014

Prós: Não geral ruim para o preço e som, para não dizer que ela tem um microfone. Contras: Não tenho certeza, mas de vez em quando ele tem problema de som intermitente (incapaz outra parte, quando utilizado com o meu telefone). Mas no geral não um mau, pode comprar um para testes. OtherThoughts: Acima ... Read more

Impression:Great Earphones;

0 0 0

• posted byWizuChan on 12/05/2013

Overall not bad for the price and sound, not to say it have a mic. Not sure, but from time to time it have intermittent sound issue (unable other party when used it with my phone). But overall not a bad one, can buy one for testing. Over all, not bad for back up earphone. Hope it will be a much better ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bythunder45 on 10/05/2013

It is well built. Looks good. And works just ok. There is nothing much else to say about it. The problem is sound quality. Not building quality. The sound quality is very bad. The bass is not so good, but ok. But treble is a shame! Not even with good equalization I could get that to a decent level. You ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byapatridmk on 09/17/2013

They produce good sound with good deep bass. It work perfect with my Lenovo tablet. In-ear earphones have spare insert parts. Case is good, soft for transport and keep earphones. Quality is little bit low and connector is not good quality. Connector is not the same as on the picture. Cable may be damaged ... Read more

package protective case

0 0 1

• posted byHardlyz on 08/26/2013

Good sound, Good Bass. Microphone workes. Button Workes to answer and disconnect phone calls. Everything is perfect! Price was the best! Cheap Quality. What can you expect with that price? I haven't found any other cons really. Except the box it came with was a bit lame. But as i said for that price ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrsfanet on 06/04/2013

The plastic is firm and doesn't look like it's going to fall apart, as it usually happens with cheap Chinese items. The cable is not rubbery like iPod headphones but will not tangle easily. In general nicely manufactured. Microphone is alright. It works with my iPod Touch, but when I tried connecting ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bycharlyman13 on 03/20/2013

It works perfect it sounds perfect The mic sound really good the button works really good the length is really good Good quality for a really low price The cable has just begun to break, i think it may be only bad luck, but i dont want to repair it when it only has a few days, and i think it is a really ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections